Here are some no interview wok from home jobs that involve collecting data online:
Scout Search Quality Rater at Welocalize
Are you a search engine guru? Do you know how to find what you're looking for with just a few keywords? Are you the type of person that already knows what someone is saying before they finish their sentence? If so, we have a unique opportunity for you to put your skills to the test!
Welocalize is seeking Englishspeakers to help support our client's project as a Search Quality Rater.
In this position, you will use your unique gifts of understanding people's intentions to improve the online search engine experience. Our main goal for this project is to develop and augment AI data. To put it more plainly, you will provide subjective and objective ratings based on project rules and conventions.
You will complete tasks in American English.
In this position, you will be able to set your own schedule to accomplish the weekly goals. However, you'll only be able to receive support from the project management team during business hours (Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM Pacific)
Job Title: Search Quality Rater
Location: Remote, US-based
Hours: Minimum 10 hours per week, up to 29 hours per week; set your own schedule
Start date: ASAP
Employment Type: W2 Part-Time Employee, payment every 2 weeks
Longevity of project: 12 months with possibility of extension.
This work is based on project needs. Weekly hours may vary.
Paid Sick Time
Employee Assistance Program
Following eligibility requirements:
Voluntary Life Insurance
Accident, Critical Illness,Hospital Indemnity Insurance
401(k) Retirement Plan
- Fluency in English
- Strong understanding of popular culture in the United States
- Must be dedicated only to “Search Quality rating program” and NOT other search or ads rating programs
- Must not have current or previous experience with “Ads quality rating”
- Web-savvy and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent online research skills
- Reliable computer system and internet connection
- Reliable anti-virus software (as you will be surfing the web as part of the work)
- Ability to follow instructions in English and comply with the project conventions and rules expected by the client
- Must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement to protect client confidentiality
- Must pass learning modules and a required quality test designed by our client before starting work
Internet Ads Evaluator at Telus International
We are looking for dynamic people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines. Payment will be based on completion of the agreed-upon tasks or engagements within the specified time period.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours.
What are the main requirements for the opportunity?
- You must be currently residing in the United States
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the United States
- Suitable candidate must have full professional proficiency in English Language
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- Access to and use of an Android or IOS Smartphone to complete tasks
- A Barcode Scanner application must be installed on your smartphone to complete certain tasks
- Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of Social Media
Working on this project will require you to go through a standard recruitment process (including passing an open book assessment). This is a long-term project and your work will be subject to quality assurance checks.
Why join the TELUS International AI Community?
- Earn extra income
- Access to our community wellbeing initiative
- Remote work & Location Independence
- Flexible Hours to work around home life
- Better Work-Life Balance
- Be a part of an amazing online community
Additional Job Description
What does the work involve?
In this opportunity you will be reviewing online advertisements in order to improve their content, quality and layout. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on advertisements found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used.
Another aspect of this opportunity will involve reviewing the language used in advertisements by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution to the quality of online advertisements in the United States.
“Our business services are powered by crowdsourcing, the most exciting and rapidly growing business model for today's globalized world. We hire talented people around the globe who have skills in languages and technology to provide deep market insight for our services. Our jobs empower you with the experience of working on projects for cutting-edge IT companies, while providing a true work-life balance – with flexible schedules and the convenience of employment from your own home.
We have a broad variety of jobs specializing in different areas, from hardware testing to data entry, localization to translation. The dynamic nature of the IT world means that our opportunities change rapidly, so make sure you keep your profile up-to-date in order to receive notifications on positions that suit your profile.”
At Teemwork.ai, you have jobs like Speech Data Collection, transcription, search evaluation and many others.
Speech Data Collection Job Example
Teemwork.ai is currently looking for native Australian English speakers to join us on a short speech data collection (one-off task). This project involves gathering and measuring audio data. Data will be used to understand and process audio input, making virtual assistants and other AI programs more user-friendly.
You will be required to record 100 shorts phrases in English. Work will complete online from a computer or Smart phone. Full details will be provided. Duration: 25-30 minutes
-Must be native English speakers from Australia -Must be located in Australia -Have access to a computer -Able to meet deadlines -Available immediately
Compensation: $40.00 USD via PayPal (upon review/approval).