Work from home doing data entry with no experience required to apply!
Accounting Associate at Chess.com
You are a highly analytical individual with strong attention to detail and a passion for numbers. You are highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining a high level of accuracy. You possess strong communication skills, as they will often be required to collaborate with Team Members across the entire organization and worldwide. You are proactive, with a strong work ethic and sound decision-making. You are mindful of our culture and mission. You are humble with a sense of humor and don’t take yourself too seriously. You have been working in or dreamed of working in the gaming industry and are ready to turn your talents toward chess!
What You’ll Do
- Audit and process vendor invoices for payment
- Prepare and enter journal entries
- Collect, interpret, and review financial data
- Produce financial reports for management and stakeholders
- Assist with the development and tracking of departmental budgets
- Identify and establish strategies to improve processes and reduce financial risk
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-3 years experience preferred
- Graduate program (MBA) or certification (CPA) a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Google Sheets, and QuickBooks
- Strong understanding of accrual-based accounting
- Detail-oriented while highly responsive to changing priorities
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Sense of ownership and responsibility
- Strong collaboration and communication skills working in a fully distributed team
- Chess player
- Lifelong learner
About the Opportunity
- This is a full-time position
- We are 100% remote (always have been, always will be!)
- Candidates who can legally work in the US or Canada
Data Processing Associates at Conduent
As a Transaction Processing Associate, you will provide document review and data entry support to our client. Your assistance will make a positive difference in the organization you support. You will be able to provide successful administration.
Primary Job Duties
- Providing production services to client operations by performing administrative tasks such as data-entry, document processing and scanning
- Receiving documents from both electronic and hard copy form for accurate processing
- Processing documents by following internal processes and identifying any gaps in
- Identifying documents and their purpose to create a database of information
Providing great customer service.
- Training & cross-training others as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Be able to type minimum of 45 WPM on a computer (Test Required).
- Experience working under & meeting strict deadlines in a fast-paced, production-oriented environment.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and pass both a criminal background check & a drug screen.
- Be detail-oriented, have good problem-solving & communication skills, accurately interpret information, and ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must have Wired Internet available.
- High School Diploma or GED.
Pay Transparency Laws in some locations require disclosure of compensation and/or benefits-related information. For this position, actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. In addition to base pay, this position, based on business need, may be eligible for a bonus or incentive. In addition, Conduent provides a variety of benefits to employees including health insurance coverage, voluntary dental and vision programs, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) or vacation and/or sick time. The estimated salary range for this role is $23560 – $29450.