It can be very difficult to find good work-from-home jobs that pay well if you don't have experience in the field you're applying in.
But, one company that may give you some hope is U-Haul, an American moving equipment and storage rental company.
With jobs like the Sales and Reservation Agent position, you can earn $17-$20/hour. Here are the details:
Check out the details below:
What You'll Do:
With this job you will assist customers with rental rate quotes, sales, and earn new business via incoming calls.
You'll also provide customer service to existing business, such as making changes to reservations, answering questions, helping with customer concerns, and taking storage payments.
- Hourly base, plus sales commissions. Potential to earn $17-20 per hour!
- Part-time benefits include: Medical Reimbursement Indemnity Plan, Rx Savings Plus Discount Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, Retirement Savings 401(k) Plan
- Opportunity for base pay merit increases based on performance
- Proficient keyboarding and computer skills.
- Ability to navigate and use multiple computer programs at once.
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
- Clear speaking voice.
- General knowledge of U.S. geography.
- Willingness to incorporate feedback to constantly improve performance.
- You must have a quiet, private work area.
- Ability to meet all technical requirements
- Have a non-wireless USB headset with a microphone.
- Have a web cam for use interacting with your manager. Not for use with customers.
- Have minimum Internet speed requirements: 10MB down / 5MB up. Check your Internet speed at http://uhaul.speedtestcustom.com/.
- Windows or Mac OS allowed; If Windows then Windows 10 is required.
- If Mac then Mojave or newer is required.
- Minimum RAM requirements: 8GB of RAM or greater.
- Minimum processor requirement for Windows OS: CPU score of 2000 or greater. To find processor name – right click on Windows logo (lower left corner home screen) and select ‘System’.
- Go to this website. https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu_list.php
- Type name of your processor in the space provided (do not copy/paste).
- The number in the first column is the CPU mark (this is your CPU or processor score).
- Minimum processor requirement for Mac: Core i5 processor or greater. To find processor name – open Apple menu and click About This Mac then click System Report.
- Windows OS Users should have the following installed: Adobe Reader (set to default PDF viewer). Important: If new install uncheck the option to install McAfee anti-virus.
- Web browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Edge (Internet Explorer is preferred).
- Mac OS Users should have the following installed: MacOS Preview (should be pre-installed on Mac OS).
- Web browsers: Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome (Chrome is preferred).
- Once hired install and use the required Company software including a Company provided anti-virus software.
- Use of a Wi-Fi is permitted if it meets all security-related criteria. If security requirements are not met and/or Wi-Fi is determined to cause tech difficulty a hard-wired connection will be required.
Also, check out: