At Transcom, an outsourcing company which provides customer care, sales, technical support and collections services, there are some new work-from-home jobs available.
They're looking for some Work-From-Home Technical and Customer Support Advisors in the U.S., Canada, and maybe a few other countries.
These jobs are very similar and have pretty much the same day-to-day tasks, qualifications, and benefits.
What you'll do:
With this job, you will engage with customers via inbound calls while listening, analyzing and helping them resolve issues.
- Around $12-$14 per hour
- Full-Time hours
- Employee status (not independent contractor)
- Computer, monitor, and headset for this role are provided by Transcom
- Paid Vacation
- Health Benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) Investment options with employer match opportunities
- 100% work at home, including training
- Employee Assistance Program
- At least 18 years or older
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Able to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Able to work a full-time workweek of 32-40 hours
- At least 40 WPM typing speed (test for free at TypingTest.com)
These are not requirements, but would make you more likely to get the job:
- Experience in a technical support role or troubleshooting technical issues preferred
- Previous call center and/or work from home experience preferred
Home Office Requirements:
- Secure, quiet, distraction-free work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work shift
- DSL, Fiber, or Cable Internet that is hardwired into a modem/router via Ethernet
- Internet speed: Ping – 100 ms or less, Download 20 Mbps, Upload 3 Mbps
Note: Make sure to change the country in the top right corner of the page to where you live.