Here are some remote work from home chat jobs that let you make money sending messages!
Chat Support Specialist at AAPC
This position is a Remote/hybrid position
Job Summary: The Chat Support Specialist will be responsible for managing the chat feature on the AAPC website for career counseling. This position will be responsible for assisting potential customers who are interested in purchasing a credential course from AAPC. The successful candidate will have exceptional communication and customer service skills, the ability to multitask, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage the chat feature on the AAPC website for career counseling.
- Provide excellent customer service to potential customers.
- Answer questions and provide information on AAPC credential courses.
- Identify customer needs and offer appropriate solutions.
- Work closely with the sales team to identify potential sales opportunities.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date knowledge of AAPC products and services.
- Escalate issues and complaints to the appropriate departments.
- Collaborate with other members of the customer service team to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Meet or exceed performance metrics such as chat volume, response time, and customer satisfaction.
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate or bachelor's degree preferred.
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in a chat support or online environment.
- Exceptional grammar, writing, and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong computer skills and ability to type at least 40 words per minute.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple conversations simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think on your feet.
- Familiarity with AAPC products and services preferred.
AAPC is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds. If you meet the qualifications and are excited about the opportunity to work with AAPC, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Who we are:
AAPC (www.aapc.com) is the nation’s largest and fastest-growing training, certification, and solutions association in healthcare, supporting more than 200,000 members.
- PASSIONATE | Self-starts and stays highly motivated to achieve aggressive goals. Shares contagious energy and enthusiasm liberally. Maintains an insatiable appetite for progress and excellence
- HUMBLE | Learns, adapts, and improves relentlessly. Seeks feedback without insecurity and implements coaching. Recognizes others' contributions gratefully. Approaches work and relationships with an abundance mentality
- TRUSTWORTHY| Integrity-centered, honest, truthful, and transparent in all aspects of work. Keeps commitments to external and internal parties. Holds self strictly accountable
- RESPECTFUL | Appreciates the benefits of diversity and never discriminates. Remains open to new ideas. Places customers' and team members' interests ahead of own interests
- SCRAPPY | Rolls up sleeves and does real work. Sees opportunity and pursues full potential. Works quickly, intelligently, and flexibly. Entrepreneurial, dreams big and finds ways to accomplish the impossible
What we Offer
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Remote work-from-home option consideration
Remote Chat Specialist at Lamps Plus
We are seeking a Remote Chat Consultant to work from home. Under the supervision of the Chat Manager, the Remote Customer Chat Consultant acts as the primary point of contact for all inquiries and issues involving Internet Customer Service via email acting as a liaison to the Processing Department team. Our fully paid training program is conducted via webinar for approximately four to six weeks.
- Handles incoming Sales and Customer Service related chats ranging from potential sales opportunities to assisting customers with order changes, status updates and cancellations while focusing on solving any customer problem on the first attempt.
- Handles customer concerns with empathy and presents Lampsplus.com in a positive light at all times.
- Utilizes salesmanship to maximize sales opportunities and remains focused on meeting sales goals and expectations.
- Suggests products to the customer while probing for additional information.
- Provides lighting and home décor solutions that are beneficial to the company and attractive to the customer.
- Prevents customer returns and ensures customer retention by reasonable negotiations. Provides solutions that are beneficial to the company and attractive to the customer.
- Contacts customer via phone when possible to resolve customer inquiries and issues in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates self-confidence and a desire to go the extra mile to take care of the customer from A-Z in order to create a positive customer experience every time.
- Partners with Management on escalated customer and product issues. Identifying trends on issues that may affect customer satisfaction levels and consistently communicates them to management in measurable terms including employee errors on orders, product misrepresentation, etc.
- Provides pro-active, consistent follow-up to all customer inquiries, either via phone/email. Responds and replies to every customer email upon receipt.
- Documents a complete summary of the customers’ inquiry, actions taken, and expectations set forth on the respective order.
- Maintains standards set forth by the company QA program providing the highest quality of service while demonstrating improvements when necessary determined by QA team and management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service, administrative or retail background. Call center experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Must be able to articulate details to customers in a professional and calm manner.
- Computer literate. Able to navigate through programs and windows.
- Excellent typing and data entry skills.
- Able to multi-task – i.e. talk on the phone and type notes at the same time.
- Effective problem solver.
- Must be available to work Saturdays and Sundays. Regular job attendance is required in accordance with a regular schedule established for the position by the supervisor.