If you want a pretty high paying work-from-home job that has great benefits, you might check out the Customer Service Associate position at Prudential.
Prudential is an insurance, investment management, and other financial products and services company.
Here are more details about the job:
What You'll Do:
You will serve as “the first point of contact with our customers and our goal is to provide a customer centric, multi-channel, low effort experience for customers with complex financial needs.”
- Competitive salary with opportunity for an annual bonus based on performance. (Estimated $40,000/year)
- You also get $5000 upfront as a sign-on bonus
- Advancement potential, beginning with tiered promotional opportunities.
- Experience with Contact Center and disability is desirable but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
- Outstanding active listening skills and the ability to engage customers to determine their unique financial needs and preferences.
- Proficient PC and keyboarding skills with ability to multi-task between multiple computer applications.
- Knowledge of group insurance, or other experience in the Financial Industry preferred.
- College degree preferred.
Who You Are:
- Committed to owning customer issues from start to finish.
- Intrigued by technology and uses it to drive customer self-service and to help identify and drive opportunities to enhance processes.
- Able to think on their feet and be flexible with creating solutions for variety of personalities and customer types.
- Capable of shaping the customer experience and efficiently troubleshooting challenges across multiple channels.
- Able to identify other potential customer needs and offer tailored solutions that improve financial wellness.
- Keen problem solver that connects with each customer with compassion.
- High speed internet service must be available in your area. You must be willing to troubleshoot any issues or outages with your home internet service, contacting your service provider as necessary. The internet service cannot be wireless, and the internet speed requirement is: 3.0 mg downstream and 768k upstream.
- Must have the capability to handle calls with a cell phone (would need to have unlimited data and minutes) or a landline. You will be logging into Avaya therefore your personal phone number will not be identified to customers.
- Quiet area in your home with minimal distractions and noise free.
Also, check out: