If you want a pretty high paying work-from-home job that has great benefits, you might check out the Outbound Sales Representative position at TeamSnap.
TeamSnap is a company that provides online organizational services and mobile applications for sports teams and activity-based groups.
Here are more details about the job:
What You'll Do:
- You'll ensure that you take outbound leads through our defined qualification process and into the demo, quote, negotiation, and close phases.
- You’ll use data and metric analysis to evaluate your business, drive the strategy, and communicate the results.
- You’ll demonstrate the product to potential customers via the web by uncovering the customer’s needs and ultimately helping them understand the benefits and value of using our software solution.
- You’ll optimize your sales toolkit to produce the best possible full sales cycle conversion rate & close ratio.
- You’ll be responsible for building and nurturing the pipeline, ultimately achieving revenue quota and CRM compliance (SFDC).
- Work from home
- $48,000-$62,000 per year estimated pay according to Glassdoor and the application page
- Unlimited PTO and paid parental leave for ALL parents (not just primary or secondary)
- 100% premium coverage of medical/dental/vision for you and your family
- $1,500 annual learning and development stipend
- Travel to fun locations for all-company meetings and team events
- See their full benefits page here
- Motivated – You get excited about meeting, if not exceeding, business sales goals
- Strong Business Acumen – You understand sales performance analytics and how to interpret results
- Resilient – You don’t get upset easily with the word “no”
- Resourceful – You’re not afraid to take initiative but also ask for guidance when needed
- Customer Focused – You have compassion and care for the customer experience
- Collaborative – You believe in “we” before “I” and love to celebrate wins together
- 5+ years outbound sales experience including: SaaS software or sports industry experience & Individual contributor experience in new business development
- Ability to travel occasionally, including but not limited to our annual company meeting, periodic sales team meetings throughout the year, potential trade shows, and potential client visits
- Experience in an ever changing and evolving sales organization.
They don't mention much about what you'll need/be provided for your home office.
Also, check out: