If you want a fairly easy work-from-home job that pays you $1700 as a sign-on bonus and up to $22.36/hour, check out the Remote Customer Service Rep job at Lincoln Financial.
Lincoln Financial is a finance and insurance services company.
Here are the details of the position:
What you'll do:
- You will act as the main point of contact for the retirement plan, answering 60-80 inbound calls from internal and external stakeholders such as plan participants, beneficiaries, financial professional and plan sponsors, addressing customer service inquiries and concerns.
- You will work in a fast-paced, highly structured, team-oriented environment with a diverse group of employees focused on meeting the needs of the company and our customers through problem resolution.
- You will build rapport with and educate our customers about their retirement plan while researching multiple systems, databases, platforms and software.
- You will provide accurate, detailed information about the retirement plan, recognizing what needs to be done to meet the customer’s needs and demonstrating flexibility and responsiveness through problem resolution.
- You will identify and recommend process improvements and organizational initiatives to positively influence the team and quality.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1+ Years of general experience – does not need to be directly related to the position.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with others in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Ability to navigate through multiple systems/databases/platforms/software while engaging in customer conversations.
- Ability to be adaptable/flexible as business needs change.
- Associates degree and/or 1+ Years of customer service experience.
- Previous work from home/remote experience or previous call center experience is a plus.
- Passion for helping, servicing and educating others and the desire to build rapport during each interaction.
- Ability to research and problem solve, while providing outstanding customer service.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to multi-task while maintaining strict attention to details to adhere to policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Solid relationship management skills customers, management, peers and colleagues.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- $1700 sign-on bonus
- $14.90 – $22.36 per hour
- 5% bonus potential
- A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
- Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Competitive 401K and employee benefits
- Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
- Tuition assistance program
- A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a hybrid remote work environment
- Effective productivity/technology tools and training
Also, check out:
1 Response to "$1700 Upfront $175/Day Work-From-Home Jobs Little/No Experience 2021"