If you want to get paid a $2,000 sign-on bonus and work from home for a big company, check out the Outbound Sales Customer Care Specialist job at Cigna.
Cigna is an American multinational managed healthcare and insurance company.
Here are the details of the position:
What you'll do:
- Help patients better understand the Home Delivery benefit. Use your expert knowledge and consultative sales approach to educate patients on the benefits of receiving their medication via home delivery, helping them to understand why it’s a good fit for their lifestyle.
- Help patients get the medication they need. You’ll research issues on benefits coverage and provide guidance to our patients about making the best use of their benefits.
- Juggle multiple tasks without sacrificing attention to detail. You’ll manage multiple requests simultaneously as well as document conversations in our computer system.
- High School Diploma / GED required
- Excellent phone and outbound sales skills
- Ability to achieve targets
- Relevant experience with customer service
- Call Center experience preferred
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Estimated $74,000/year (according to Glassdoor estimates)
- $2000 Sign On Bonus (paid in installments)
- Benefits that start on day one
- Fun, friendly, and unique culture – Bring your whole self to work every day!
- Choice of three unique medical plans
- Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Employee Contributions for HRA and HSA accounts
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
Also, check out: