This is another one of the most appealing work-from-home jobs I've seen.
If you want a job that has a combination of high pay, benefits, and great employee ratings, you're gonna love this.
Check out the Social Media Manager job at Buffer:
Check out the details below:
What You'll Do:
- Own creating social media content. Coming up with ideas for ways to promote upcoming content pieces, product launches, and any other announcements ensuring content resonates with the customer and the brand. This includes creating written content, graphics, and videos ranging from several seconds to several minutes.
- Own the social media content calendar and planning process. Planning, managing, and coordinating the content calendar, researching upcoming relevant news, events, or holidays. Leading weekly or biweekly social content brainstorming sessions.
- Experiment and use data to inform strategy. Extract insights and learnings for each social channel and use them to inform our social strategy.
- Keep up to date with industry trends. Ensuring to keep on top of changes and new features across platforms and easily share those updates with Buffer’s audience on social media and within the company.
- Be a strong Buffer voice: Adopt Buffer’s voice and tone across content work and ensure that anything published on any social channel is a good fit for Buffer’s brand and voice.
- $92,000-$135,000 USD per year for this role, depending on your prior experience.
- Get a laptop + $700 to set up your home office.
- Live and work wherever you like.
- Health Insurance.
- Extra money for learning and development.
- At least 3 weeks/year of minimum vacation, with no upper limit and currently we're working a 4-day workweek.
- 401(k) with 3% company match.
- When the company does well, all team members share the profits. 8-15% of profits are distributed annually to the team.
- 3 months of family leave for all parents, and more is possible.
- Company get-togethers twice per year.
- Get some extra cash for a co-working space or coffee shop work.
- Get a free Kindle and all the free books – digital, physical, and audio – you like, anytime.
- Take a 6-week Sabbatical, fully paid, after every 5 years with Buffer.
- See this page for more on benefits
- Must have prior experience creating social media content for a brand, preferably a software company.
- Must have experience creating social media graphics and short-form video content, like Instagram Reels or TikToks.
- Must have experience using tools to plan and collaborate on social media posts with several teammates.
- Excited and energized at the prospect of spending the day-to-day creating, scheduling, and posting content as well as engaging with our community on social media.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills: You care about producing content that will resonate with a broad global audience.
- Ability to create engaging content and ensuring a consistent brand voice.
- Strong understanding of important social media metrics and data.
- Bias towards action with an ability to have a high output in the form of creating social media posts.
They don't seem to have specific qualifications that they prefer but don't require.
They seem to provide you with most of what you need for your home office.
Other than that, they don't mention details about internet speed or other technical requirements.
Also, check out: