If you're looking for some kind of online job that doesn't require you to talk to humans all the time, you might want to bookmark this page.
This post will constantly be updated with lots of companies with work-from-home jobs that don't require you to talk on the phone all the time:.
Watch the embedded videos for more details on different jobs to look for at the companies listed below.
Table of Contents:
- Privia Health
- SHS Incorporated
- Authentic Jobs
- Art + Logic
- Change Healthcare
PowerSchool is an education technology company that hires for remote jobs in Canada and the US.
Privia Health is a national physician organization that hires for online jobs in the US.
Redox is a healthcare data sharing company that hires you to work anywhere.
Aha! is a marketing software company that hires people to work from home internationally.
TeamSnap is a sports team management service that hires for remote jobs in the US.
SHS Incorporated is an executive hiring firm that hires people to work from home in the US.
Zapier is a web-based service that allows end users to integrate the web applications they use.
Trafilea is an e-commerce group that builds direct-to-consumer brands.
GitHub is a software development platform.
10. Authentic Jobs
Authentic Jobs is a job board for designers, developers and other creative professionals.
11. Art + Logic
Art and Logic is a software development company.
WebFX is a search engine optimization (SEO) services company.
VoiceHub is a broadband phone service and virtual phone system.
Attentiv is a company collaboration platform.
Automattic is a web development company that is known for WordPress.com, JetPack, WooCommerce, etc.
Here you can find chat support and web development jobs.
If you want a high-paying, no-phone, work-from-home chat job with no degree required to apply, check out the Customer Support Engineer position at Pagely.
Pagely is a company that specializes in managed WordPress hosting.
Compensation/Benefits at Pagely:
- 100% Remote Work
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Coverage (US Residents)
- 401k w/ 4% match (US Residents)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Parental Leave
Another company that has Customer & Technical Support Specialist positions that are typically email or chat-based is DNSimple.
DNSimple provides a comprehensive API and web interface for domain management automation to customers around the world.
- Salary range: $60,000 – $70,000 USD depending on experience for support jobs
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Work From Home
- Company Meet Ups
18. Data Entry Operator at Change Healthcare
Change Healthcare is a healthcare technology and business solutions company.
What you'll do:
- Perform administrative task as assigned.
- Analyzes problems, determines approach, compiles, and analyzes data, and prepares reports/recommendations.
- Identify any issues or trends and bring them to the attention of management team
- Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature. Assignments may be found in various functional areas
- Work on special projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma, vocational training, or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of administrative support experience
- Experience working with clinical hospital systems or medical billing is an asset.
- Ability to meet position performance goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Pro & Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Working in a virtual environment.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Paid Time Off (PTO), eight (8) paid holidays and two (2) floating holidays
- Volunteer days, employee giving and matching gifts programs, community awards and dollars for doers, community partnerships
- Ready, Set, Grow Career Development Center & access to Change Healthcare University for continuous professional learning & development with more than 5,000 training assets
- Your choice of four medical plans & My Healthy Changes well-being program
19. Facility Data Quality Analyst at Optum
Optum is a pharmacy benefit manager and care services group.
What you'll do:
- Performs routine or structured work
- Responds to routine or standard requests
- Uses existing procedures and facts to solve routine problems or conduct routine analyses
- Validate facility data from source of truth documentation or business processing systems to ensure that information loaded is accurate
- Analyze facility data against applicable job aids, policies and procedures to identify potential issues or inaccuracies
- Review history of previous data load on a facility record to serve as reference on the current information
- Maintains reporting infrastructure, as appropriate (e.g., SharePoint, Access databases)
- Develops and deliver fact – based audit determinations in an objective manner
- Escalates issues identified during the audit cycle or calibration process to applicable stakeholders, as appropriate (e.g., Subject Matter Experts, Operations Team, Business Partners, Team Leads)
- Ensures compliance with applicable audit and calibration timelines (e.g., calibration timelines, closed loop, workflows, turnaround time)
- Achieves production quality goals / metrics
- Provides supporting documentation for audit findings
- Manages audit inventory to ensure proper workload balance, coverage and closure
- Identify / communicates escalated errors / defects and ensure proper resolution.
- Works independently based off of prior instruction, guidance or direction
- You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ year of experience in a facility contract and/or clinician data management transaction organization
- 1+ year of experience with Microsoft Word (create correspondence and work within templates), Microsoft Excel (data entry, sort, filter, and work within tables), Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar management), Microsoft PowerPoint (creating presentations/slideshows)
- Ability to work an 8-hour shift Monday – Friday during the hours of 6am-6pm
- 1+ year of experience with theories, practices and procedures related to facility contract data loading
- Working knowledge of 1 or more lines of business: Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial
- Working knowledge of 1 or more platforms like OBH Facets, CSP Facets, NDB or Cosmos across the lines of business noted
- Working knowledge of Medica (MN) facility contract data loading
- Demonstrate knowledge of quality process / methodology (six sigma philosophy)
Also, check out:
- Look up salaries at Payscale.
- Look up employee reviews at Glassdoor and Indeed.
- Check out the latest, high-quality work-from-home job postings.