Have some skills as a programmer?
Want to get paid $40-$60/hour and work from home?
Check out the Frontend Engineer job at Modern Tribe, a digital agency that uses design and technology to break down complex problems and build sustainable solutions:
Check out the details below:
What You'll Do:
- Pay range is commensurate with qualifications and experience between $40-$60/hour.
- This is a part-time role with 15-20 hour per week. There benefits package is mostly for full-time jobs.
- See this page for more on benefits
- Exceptional HTML & CSS (including experience with Sass or PostCSS and BEM) skills
- Experience working with design systems and design system thinking
- Mid to advanced level experience developing WordPress powered sites
- Proficiency at local environment setups, including docker
- Proficiency in version control, namely GIT
- You have experience working in a remote, fast paced, and highly collaborative environment with peers from different backgrounds and skill sets.
- Contributions to the open source community
- Experience building sites that are accessible (you’ve worked with WAI-ARIA and done WCAG 2.0+ AA/Section 508 work) and performant (working knowledge of best practices)
- Experience with React, Vue, or React Native and Web and/or Native App engineering
- Background working on large scale WordPress projects
They seem to provide you with most of what you need for your home office. Other than that, they don't mention details about internet speed or other technical requirements.
Also, check out: