Have some editing/proofreading skills?
Want to get paid $20-$25/hour and work from home with flexible hours?
Check out Cambridge Proofreading, where you can get paid good money to work when you want as an editor and proofreader.
Check out the details below:
What You'll Do:
Here you can edit and proofread documents of all sorts that are centered around your areas of interest and expertise.
- Pay range is $20-$25 per hour.
- You get paid via PayPal or direct deposit twice per month.
- You can work from pretty much anywhere from home worldwide.
- This is a freelance/independent contractor type of position without benefits like insurance, 401(k), etc.
- You also have flexible hours and can make your own schedule.
- Be a native English speaker,
- Have an exceptional understanding of the English language, and
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree from a respected university.
- Advanced university qualifications (master’s or doctoral degrees), and/or…
- Expertise in STEM, business, economics, education, and computer science, and/or…
- Experience in academic editing or publishing, or as university faculty.
They don't mention any technical requirements for your home office setup.
Also, check out: