Want to get paid $100 per day and work from home?
Check out the Chat Support Specialist position at Sutherland Global, a business process transformation company that rethinks & rebuilds business processes for the digital age.
Check out the details below:
What You'll Do:
At this job, you will provide customer support through Webchat, messaging platforms, Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter), and email. Occasionally, you may have to make an outbound phone call, but usually not.
- $13 per hour
- Medical, dental and vision benefits plus added benefits such as 401k and paid time off
- Paid training
- Advancement opportunities – 80% of our frontline leaders have been promoted from within
- Must live in the U.S.
- Customer service experience (they don't mention how much)
- Tech savvy
- Very good written communication skills and grammar
- 40 WPM typing speed (check for free at typingtest.com)
- Attention to detail and process adherence
- Quick adaptation to process changes as needed
- Ability to work independently, self-learner
Sutherland doesn't really state any preferred qualifications that aren't required.
- Internet access speeds of 2 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download – the faster the better! Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with their systems.
- A productive, quiet and distraction-free, secure place to work
- A headset to use for training and meetings that is/has:
- Dual ear
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- A Smartphone (iOS or Android), 4 years old or newer, in which you will be able and willing to download the app that will be leveraged for company communications.
Also, check out: