LivePerson, a company that specializes in AI-powered chat bots and messaging tools for businesses, has a high paying $5200/month work-from-home job available.
Check out the Sales Development Representative job:
Check out the details below:
What You'll Do:
- Perform outbound sales prospecting activities directed at customers and targets, to generate and develop leads and pipeline.
- Use social media and other tools to capture prospect profiles that will support meaningful conversations.
- Contact via phone/email/chat and learn more about initiatives and challenges.
- Collect and/or update information in Salesforce.
- Take action on certain phone, web and other inquiries within a defined time frame.
- Deliver business impact/ROI based messaging to prospects and customers.
- Qualify, develop, nurture, rank and hand off lead as appropriate.
- Collaborate with sales colleagues and territory owners to build lead/sales pipeline.
- Participate in call campaigns to populate events (i.e. Executive breakfast, local user.
- Perform post event follow up as appropriate.
- Produce lead activity and pipeline reports as required.
- Prepare and distribute customer feedback to sales and marketing colleagues.
- Continuously learn about LP successes and business ecosystem in order to share with prospects and customers.
- Generate and pre-qualify ongoing leads for the sales team.
- According to employee disclosures on Glassdoor, this job pays around $62,485/year.
- They don't mention benefits on the application page, but you can see what employees have said about them here.
- A/B.S or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years in sales development / lead qualification, in a B2B environment.
- Demonstrated track record at maintaining a consistent activity/conversation/chat volume and achieving measurable goals, quota and quantifiable results.
- Experience working with a SaaS solution.
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent phone skills and persona.
- Experience working in a highly automated metrics based organization (familiar with Salesforce.com or like tool).
- High degree of proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (email, vmail, MS Office Suite).
- Excellent time management skills and high degree of organization a must.
- Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity.
- Familiarity with online real-time engagement via chat and video a plus.
LivePerson doesn't really state any preferred qualifications that aren't required.
LivePerson doesn't mention what they home office requirements are.
Also, check out: