Scribbr, a company that specializes in editing and proofreading services, can be a great place to get a work-from-home side hustle.
Check out the freelance editing/proofreading gigs:
Check out the details below:
What You'll Do:
At Scribbr, as a freelance editor, you can get paid to help students finish their college degree program, become better writers, and enhance the language structure and clarity of their term papers.
- Around $25-$30/hour USD or €20-€25/hour
- You'll get a fixed rate based on the deadline, word count and selected services.
- Personalized training to help you optimize your skills and knowledge.
- Access to their exclusive editing resources and software.
- Invoicing, tax support, and bi-monthly paydays (paid twice per month).
- Full-time work during busy periods.
- Work from anywhere as long as you can get your work done.
- You are a native speaker of the language in which you are applying to be an editor for.
- At leas a bachelor's degree.
- You can work at least 10 hours per week.
- You can help out during the busiest periods of the year (May and August).
- Every once in a while, you're willing to help students during weekends or holidays.
- You have experience in editing (academic) texts.
- You have Microsoft Word 2013 or later and a reliable internet connection.
All you need is a reliable internet connection, Microsoft Word and a computer.
Also, check out: