Here's how to make $15-$27/hour watching ads online!
Ads Quality Rater at Welocalize
WeLocalize is a multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages.
More info on WeLocalize:
What you'll do:
“You will use your unique gifts of understanding people's intentions in order to improve the online experience. Our main goal for this project is to develop and augment AI data. To put it more plainly, you will provide subjective and objective ratings for advertisements based on project rules and conventions.”
- Able to work 5-20 hours per week
- Fluency in whatever language you're applying to do this job in
- Strong understanding of popular culture in the country the job is for
- Web-savvy and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent online research skills
- Reliable computer system and internet connection
- Reliable anti-virus software (as you will be surfing the web as part of the work)
- Ability to follow instructions in whatever language you're applying for and comply with the project conventions and rules expected by the client
- Must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement to protect client confidentiality
- Must pass a language proficiency test, training, and a rigorous quality test designed by our client before starting work
- Bachelor's degree+ or equivalent professional work experience
With this job, you won't get many benefits, because it is not full-time.
However, according to Glassdoor feedback from those who have had this job, you might expect up to $27/hour.
On top of that, you get make your own hours and work when you want as long as you meet the 5-20 hour per week threshold.
You can apply below by going to the Welocalize jobs page and clicking on the Ads Quality Rater position for your country and language.
Another way you can make money watching ads is with AdWallet.
This website pays you to watch ads and take certain actions that prove you were paying attention.
These actions could include things like rating the video or answer a multiple-choice question about it.
They pay you $0.50-$3 per video interaction.
You can also get paid to take surveys here as well.
There are also many ways to collect your earnings.
You can get paid in lots of different store gift cards, Mastercard prepaid cards, or even donate your earnings.
You will need a $10 minimum to cash out.
Also, you must be at least 13 years of age or older to use AdWallet.
Also, check out: