In this video, you will learn how to make a full-time living on YouTube.
Not only can you make money with a video channel, but you can live a very rich lifestyle if you approach everything correctly.
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Here are some effective strategies that I and other entrepreneurs have used to make a living from YouTube:
1. Do videos daily
Do at least 5 videos per week if you really want to make YouTube a full time gig.
- Example: Phillip DeFranco channel
2. Monetize with ads
Ads are still the easiest way to start making money from your video channel.
3. Use affiliate links where it makes sense
Affiliate links shouldn't be overused, but they can be a great income source for your channel. This works especially well when you mention or recommend a product in a video.
4. Build on top performing video topics
The best YouTube entrepreneurs know that you must use your analytics to learn what your audience wants from your channel the most.
5. Experiment with similar topics to competing channels
Look for other top channels that cover the same topics or industry as you and see what their top videos are about. Entrepreneur for example might get ideas from Business insider.
6. Sell custom apparel for your channel
You'll notice that a lot of top channels have their own apparel that they sell online on-demand.
7. Guide people to your website for additional monetization
Have ads, courses, etc. on your website and have a link to your website in your video descriptions.
8. Make it easy for subscribers to find you on social media and use sponsored posts
Have your social media links in your video descriptions and try sponsored posts for extra income when you have lots of followers.