Check out these easy $100+/day work-from-home jobs where you just reply to social media comments online.
Look for the Social Media Strategist & Content Specialist positions at ICUC Social.
ICUC Social is a social media management agency.
Social Media Strategist & Content Specialist at ICUC Social
Note: I've combined these two jobs in the same page because they both have the same exact job description.
What you'll do:
- Review, monitor, and respond to comments posted on our clients’ social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) on behalf of our clients using their unique brand voice.
- Craft creative content to encourage participation and increase engagement across our clients’ social channels.
- Provide our clients’ audience with an excellent experience through the clients’ social channels.
- Escalate issues, observations, opportunities, and insights through the relevant channels.
- Understand our clients’ social media strategy, tone-of-voice, and brand guidelines, to communicate with their audience efficiently.
- Ensure the online community's safety policies and brand guidelines are being followed by all members.
- Strong and fluent (C2 proficiency level) written communication (spelling, grammar, syntax) in English. Fluency (C2) in additional languages is an asset.
- You can tailor your written tone and voice to match each customer.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Knowledge of, experience with, and a genuine interest for content being moderated in multiple industries.
- Professional experience moderating and engaging across all social media platforms.
- Experience writing, editing, and creating engaging content in the social media space using brand voice while following established guidelines.
- Reliable high-speed internet with no data restrictions.
- A current PC/laptop (tablets/smartphones are not compatible with our platforms) that can conduct video and audio calls.
- An active Facebook account.
- 100% remote work – no commute or expenses associated with the traditional work environment.
- Work anywhere – all you need is a reliable internet connection and laptop.
- Enjoy working a variety of scheduled shifts – social media is not a typical 9-5 job.
- Work with and learn from a diverse team, we’re global and so is our workforce. Our team members come from all walks of life with a variety of experiences.
- You get to share your expertise with our clients’ audiences.
Also, check out: