Check out this $5000/month work-from-home job with very little experience and no degree required.
It's the Sales Development Rep position at Medely.
Medely is a labor marketplace for short and long-term healthcare jobs.
Sales Development Rep at Medely
What you'll do:
- Prospect and cold call medical practices of all types across the country
- You are responsible for helping to scale revenue across the company and across multiple markets
- Your success in your role will be measured on daily activity metrics (minimum 80 touches a day on average) as well as a monthly quota attainment
- Arrange meetings for our Inside Sales Team Use tools such as Salesloft, Gong, Salesforce, and Zoominfo to stay organized and track activity throughout the week
- Learn all the skills necessary to be promoted to a closing role in under twelve months
- One year of experience in a sales or customer-facing role.
- Healthcare experience is a plus!
- An interest in building or accelerating your sales career
- We promote from within! Proven initiative and a competitive drive
- You’re an excellent communicator with professional phone skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and an ability to overcome objections
- Self-disciplined, organized, and ambitious. Able to consistently hit daily and monthly objectives
- Go-getter attitude that displays initiative and persistence, all with a competitive drive
- Competitive Compensation: Based on experience and performance
- Long Term Incentives: 401k
- Healthcare Benefits: Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexibility: We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of vacation and ten paid holidays
- Energetic team environment
- Purpose: Join a growing mission-oriented startup that is modernizing the healthcare industry on a national scale!
- Ownership: Drive meaningful business impact on a team that you’ll help build and define!
- Remote: Work in a digital environment with all the tools to achieve your work as though you were in the office!
Also, check out: