If you want some pretty easy work-from-home jobs with no experience required where you can just type the whole time, Forward has some Medical Scribe positions to apply for.
Forward is a company that specializes in primary care focused on your long-term health, with top-rated doctors supported by technology.
Here are the details of the Medical Scribe position at Forward:
What you'll do:
- Drive the technology behind a completely new primary care experience. We’ve traded in notepads and keyboards for human conversation and real-time collaboration between doctor and patient.
- Generate comprehensive medical records to optimize doctor time and enable robust, 24/7 care for our members.
- Gain valuable clinical experience working alongside world-class doctors in delivering patient-centered, comprehensive primary care services in a concierge-style model.
- You'll have the flexibility to work remotely from the comfort of your own home.
- Responsible. You take ownership for your work, and you operate with a high level of ownership, confidentiality, and attention to detail.
- Tech savvy. You have strong technology intuition with exceptional typing speed and accuracy.
- Constantly improving. You are quick to pick up new skills, tools, and operational processes, and relentlessly competitive to improve performance with them.
- Reliable. You have a track record of met SLAs or quotas, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Calm under pressure. When the pressure to perform increases, you bring a calm head and a positive attitude.
- Passionate about healthcare and helping people. Educational or professional experience in healthcare, medicine, and life sciences a big plus.
- Articulate. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Looking to work 20+ hours per week.
According to Glassdoor, you should make around $17 per hour.
Internet: You must have wired or wifi connectivity, with download speed minimum of 5.0 Mbps and upload speed minimum of 3.0 Mbps
Mobile device: You will need to install a few programs on a personal phone or tablet for authentication purposes. This device should be running Android iOS 8+ or iOS 12+
Computer: You need to provide your own laptop or desktop with a monitor capable of displaying 1920 x 1080 pixels, and a sound card installed for use with speakers or headphones.
Your device should meet the following requirements:
- Processor: ChromeOS: Intel Pentium, Non-ChromeOS: Intel i3 processor or AMD Ryzen or better
- Memory: ChromeOS: 4GB of RAM or better, Non-ChromeOS: 6 GB of RAM or better
- Operating System: ChromeOS: no minimum, MacOS, Windows 10 or better
- Browser: Google Chrome (latest version), Safari (latest version), or Internet Explorer 11
Also, check out: