Some jobs let you work from home.
And some let you work from home with lots of benefits and good pay.
But, then you have those rare work-from-home jobs that pay you thousands of dollars upfront as a sign-on bonus just for getting hired.
That's hard to beat!
Here are the work-from-home jobs you can get with upfront sign-on bonuses:
Table of Contents:
- Customer Service Representative at CVS – $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Senior Service Advocate at CVS – $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Customer Service Representative at Optum – $1,500 Sign-On Bonus
- Technical/Customer Support & Sales Reps at Asurion – $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Sales Development Rep at Empire Flippers – $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Customer Service Associate at Prudential – $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Remote Customer Service Rep at Lincoln Financial $1,700 Sign-On Bonus
- Outbound Sales Customer Care Specialist at Cigna – $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Everything at Sticker Mule – $500-$20,000 Sign-On Bonuses
- Customer Service Representative Sales at AT&T – $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Developer at Defiant – $15,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Map Quality Analyst at Welocalize – Sign Up Bonus Available
- Customer Solutions Expert at CareCentrix – $1000 Sign-On Bonus
- Everything at Files.com – $1000 Sign-On Bonus
1. Customer Service Representative at CVS – $1000 Sign-On Bonus
CVS Health is a healthcare company that owns CVS Pharmacy, CVS Caremark, and Aetna.
What you'll do:
“As a call center inbound representative you will be responsible for taking inbound Brokerage calls to provide application status, contract and appointment status.
In addition you will review commission inquires, data entry, processing of Medicare contracts, appointments and verification of certification for external producers/agents to be eligible to market Medicare plans. May supplement the background check review and documentation process as well.”
- Must be Bilingual (Spanish / Verbal )
- Experience in a production environment.
- Customer Service experiences in a transaction based environment such as a call center or retail location
- Demonstrating ability to be empathetic and compassionate.
- High School diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Excel
- Proficiency with desktop software applications such as e-mail, Word.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Supports a positive team environment.
You should make around $16 per hour with this position.
2. Senior Service Advocate at CVS – $2000 Sign-On Bonus
What you'll do:
- Educates plan benefits, answers questions, and resolves issues based on outreach campaign calls.
- Documents and tracks contacts with members.
- Educates members on our self-service options
- Follows campaign guidelines for exceptional service
- Exceeds member expectations
- Ensures that every caller is treated with respect, kindness and all questions are thoroughly answered
- Respond to inquiries from our Medicare Advantage members
- Conducts targeted outbound calls to diminish service disruption and educate members on new plans
- Takes ownership and follows through on commitments
- Create lasting relationships with our members
- Work in a team environment to create world class service
- Ability to navigate multiple systems
- Acts as an advocate for our members
- Ability to creatively solve members’ problems and have desire to help and advocate for them
- Problem solving with demonstrated ownership qualities
- Demonstrated empathy, compassion and listening skills
- Window based application knowledge
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proven leadership skills
- Demonstrate ability to de-escalate situations
- Effective communication and documentation skills
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and apply them
- Demonstrated skills to multitask and problem solve.
- 3-5 year of relevant experience
Based on Glassdoor estimates, this position should average between $17 and $20 per hour.
3. Customer Service Representative at Optum – $1500 Sign-On Bonus
At Optum, a pharmacy benefit manager and care services group, you can get customer service jobs that allow you to do just that.
What you'll do:
- Support the continuum of care for TRICARE Beneficiaries by scheduling a variety of medical services in accordance with customer availability, Military Treatment Facility (MTF) capabilities and contract guidelines.
- Respond to a variety of inquiries and resolves issues with regard to TRICARE eligibility in a timely manner while maintaining sensitivity toward military culture.
- Conduct customer contacts related to beneficiary support, referral follow-up, education and resource inquiries
- Identify potential emergent concerns and follow contract specific protocol connect beneficiaries to the TRICARE NAL clinical team.
- Maintain constant awareness of service level and queue status in order to meet contractual requirements.
- Support the continuum of care related to Global Nurse Advice Line contacts
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Customer service experience
- United States Citizenship
- Ability to obtain favorable adjudication following submission of Defense Health Agency eQuip Form SF86
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office programs such as Microsoft Excel (general spreadsheet navigation, data entry and sorting), Word (creating and editing word documents), and Outlook (email and calendar)
- Experience working in the Healthcare Industry
- Experience working with Medicaid or Medicare
- Experience working in a call center environment
- Prior military or TRICARE Beneficiary experience
- They don't mention the pay range for every state, but for Colorado it is $15-$22.02/hour and $15-$24.13/hour for Connecticut/Nevada.
- $1500 sign-on bonus
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Equity stock purchase
- 401k contribution
4. Technical/Customer Support & Sales Reps at Asurion – $3000 Sign-On Bonus
Asurion is a company that does insurance for smartphones, tablets, consumer electronics, appliances, satellite receivers and jewelry.
What you'll do
- Troubleshoot technical issues for our customers personal devices; evaluate concerns and issues, identify and deploy solutions, and help customers with troubleshooting steps.
- Learn details of protect home and other product offerings to sell to customers confidently and accurately.
- Communicate company policies and procedures to customers.
- Meet metrics for call measurements and sales goals; receive feedback/coaching/training from the management team including Trainers, Quality Analysts, etc.
- Utilize call center technology to input, track, and report customer issues.
- Navigate company software programs, use web-based search engines, and troubleshoot customer issues.
- Escalate calls outside the scope to appropriate tier of customer service support.
- Understand the latest bugs and solutions in newly released hardware and/or operating systems to provide exceptional, knowledgeable service.
- Follows directives from Call Center Management (Coaches, Managers, etc.).
- Ability to be highly motivated and self-sufficient.
- Drive to improve performance and exceed goals to maximize earning potential.
Here are some things you can expect to be qualifications:
- 6 months of sales experience required.
- 1-year of customer service experience (call center preferred). 1 year either preferred or required depending on job.
- Bilingual skills a plus
- High school diploma or GED
- Patience and exceptional listening skills
- Ability to identify, understand and upsell new products and solutions based on customer needs
- Dedication to troubleshooting problems and finding a resolution
- Confidence in multitasking
- “Challenge accepted” attitude
Here's what Empire Flippers says about experience:
“While no previous work experience is needed, experience in sales is a big plus. Any background in e-commerce or online business is also helpful. However, we are looking to train the right person, so if you don’t have that experience, don’t let it stop you from applying.”
- $3,000 sign-on bonus ($1,000 paid each month of first 3 months)
- Wellbeing programs
- Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Services
- ID Theft Protection
- Home and Auto Insurance Discounts
- Pet Insurance
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Daycare
- Dental and Vision FSA (With Silver Option Only)
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Indemnity
5. Sales Development Rep at Empire Flippers – $5000 Sign-On Bonus
Empire Flippers is a company with website brokers that deal with buying and selling sites.
What you'll do
- Identify buyer and seller prospects
- Outreach to early stage buyers who have indicated interest in our business. 75% of the role will be initiating and fostering these relationships
- Communicate with and qualify warm buyer and seller leads before sending them to the next step (whether that’s reviewing listings or talking with one of our Business Advisors)
- Call people who have unlocked businesses and guiding them to the next step in our sales funnel
- Call and email business owners that have expressed interest in selling and help qualified owners take the next step in selling their business
- Return emails to potential buyers and sellers who are looking at using our marketplace, but still have questions about our process
- Work closely with our Business Advisors to set up our Buyer-Seller Conference Calls
- Outreach to potential clients who have indicated interest in buying or selling an online business
- Help develop a strategic outreach program to contact leads who are not already engaged with Empire Flippers
- Communicate with sellers on our Marketplace to better understand their business and answer buyer’s questions
- Support the Business Advisor team to improve our engagement and conversion on every stage of our deal flow
- Book qualified leads to our Business Advisor team who will then focus on developing offers and negotiating purchase agreements
- Ability to develop rapport, negotiate, and influence others
- Inside or outside sales experience (preferred)
- Understand basic financial documents such as a Profit & Loss statement
- Experience with a marketing and sales CRM such as Hubspot (preferred)
- “You will be paid $3,000 USD per month during the probation period. Following probation, you will be gradually introduced to our compensation plan. Within 12 months, you can expect to earn $50,000 – $60,000 USD per year depending on performance.”
- Live and work anywhere in the world
- Twice per year company meetups
- Unlimited vacation
- Fully paid Global Health Insurance plan so you are covered anywhere you go.
- Annual stipend for ongoing professional development through education and training
- Employee assistance program to help with counseling, legal guidance, substance abuse, elder / dependent care & much more.
6. Customer Service Associate/Professional at Prudential – $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
What You'll Do:
- Competitive salary with opportunity for an annual bonus based on performance. (Estimated $40,000/year)
- You also get $5000 upfront as a sign-on bonus
- Advancement potential, beginning with tiered promotional opportunities.
- Experience with Contact Center and disability is desirable but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
- Outstanding active listening skills and the ability to engage customers to determine their unique financial needs and preferences.
- Proficient PC and keyboarding skills with ability to multi-task between multiple computer applications.
- Knowledge of group insurance, or other experience in the Financial Industry preferred.
- College degree preferred.
Who You Are:
- Committed to owning customer issues from start to finish.
- Intrigued by technology and uses it to drive customer self-service and to help identify and drive opportunities to enhance processes.
- Able to think on their feet and be flexible with creating solutions for variety of personalities and customer types.
- Capable of shaping the customer experience and efficiently troubleshooting challenges across multiple channels.
- Able to identify other potential customer needs and offer tailored solutions that improve financial wellness.
- Keen problem solver that connects with each customer with compassion.
- High speed internet service must be available in your area. You must be willing to troubleshoot any issues or outages with your home internet service, contacting your service provider as necessary. The internet service cannot be wireless, and the internet speed requirement is: 3.0 mg downstream and 768k upstream.
- Must have the capability to handle calls with a cell phone (would need to have unlimited data and minutes) or a landline. You will be logging into Avaya therefore your personal phone number will not be identified to customers.
- Quiet area in your home with minimal distractions and noise free.
7. Remote Customer Service Rep at Lincoln Financial $1700 Sign-On Bonus
If you want a fairly easy work-from-home job that pays you $1700 as a sign-on bonus and up to $22.36/hour, check out the Remote Customer Service Rep job at Lincoln Financial.
Lincoln Financial is a finance and insurance services company.
Here are the details of the position:
What you'll do:
- You will act as the main point of contact for the retirement plan, answering 60-80 inbound calls from internal and external stakeholders such as plan participants, beneficiaries, financial professional and plan sponsors, addressing customer service inquiries and concerns.
- You will work in a fast-paced, highly structured, team-oriented environment with a diverse group of employees focused on meeting the needs of the company and our customers through problem resolution.
- You will build rapport with and educate our customers about their retirement plan while researching multiple systems, databases, platforms and software.
- You will provide accurate, detailed information about the retirement plan, recognizing what needs to be done to meet the customer’s needs and demonstrating flexibility and responsiveness through problem resolution.
- You will identify and recommend process improvements and organizational initiatives to positively influence the team and quality.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1+ Years of general experience – does not need to be directly related to the position.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with others in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Ability to navigate through multiple systems/databases/platforms/software while engaging in customer conversations.
- Ability to be adaptable/flexible as business needs change.
- Associates degree and/or 1+ Years of customer service experience.
- Previous work from home/remote experience or previous call center experience is a plus.
- Passion for helping, servicing and educating others and the desire to build rapport during each interaction.
- Ability to research and problem solve, while providing outstanding customer service.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to multi-task while maintaining strict attention to details to adhere to policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Solid relationship management skills customers, management, peers and colleagues.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- $1700 sign-on bonus
- $14.90 – $22.36 per hour
- 5% bonus potential
- A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
- Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Competitive 401K and employee benefits
- Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
- Tuition assistance program
- A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a hybrid remote work environment
- Effective productivity/technology tools and training
8. Outbound Sales Customer Care Specialist at Cigna – $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
If you want to get paid a $2,000 sign-on bonus and work from home for a big company, check out the Outbound Sales Customer Care Specialist job at Cigna.
Cigna is an American multinational managed healthcare and insurance company.
Here are the details of the position:
What you'll do:
- Help patients better understand the Home Delivery benefit. Use your expert knowledge and consultative sales approach to educate patients on the benefits of receiving their medication via home delivery, helping them to understand why it’s a good fit for their lifestyle.
- Help patients get the medication they need. You’ll research issues on benefits coverage and provide guidance to our patients about making the best use of their benefits.
- Juggle multiple tasks without sacrificing attention to detail. You’ll manage multiple requests simultaneously as well as document conversations in our computer system.
- High School Diploma / GED required
- Excellent phone and outbound sales skills
- Ability to achieve targets
- Relevant experience with customer service
- Call Center experience preferred
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Estimated $74,000/year (according to Glassdoor estimates)
- $2000 Sign On Bonus (paid in installments)
- Benefits that start on day one
- Fun, friendly, and unique culture – Bring your whole self to work every day!
- Choice of three unique medical plans
- Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Employee Contributions for HRA and HSA accounts
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
9. Everything at Sticker Mule
If you want to make good money remotely, be able to apply worldwide, and get as much as $20,000 upfront as a signing bonus, check out the jobs at Sticker Mule.
Sticker Mule is a custom labels and packaging for food, beverage, medical and essential services support.
Here, pretty much any job you apply for will have a signing bonus because it is one of the company-wide benefits.
I've seen bonuses anywhere from $500 for customer support jobs to $20,000 for web development and others.
- Above market compensation
- Signing bonuses
- Work where you want
- Flexible hours
- 401k plan with 4% employer match
- Hardware & software
- Standing desks
- Freedom chair
- Health & dental insurance
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Work from home
10. Customer Service Representative Sales at AT&T – $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
What You'll Do:
- Efficiently navigate between multiple systems to resolve complex customer concerns as it relates to one or more products or services
- Uncover customer wants, interests and needs in each customer interaction to effectively save the product and offer additional products and services
- Demonstrate self-sufficiency through utilizing various support tools to research and resolve complex customer issues in a virtual setting
- Utilize virtual communication tools to engage your manager or support team for assistance
- Remain proficient in explaining customer bills as well as managing billing, rate plan and feature matters for one or more products or services
- Perform basic troubleshooting for one or more products or services
- Adhere to a set schedule including breaks, lunches and scheduled open time to ensure availability to answer the customer’s call and provide exceptional service.
- This is a full time position (40 working hours per week). Flexibility to work any schedule during hours of operation is essential.
Home Office Requirements:
- Must have verified internet service (secure, reliable and dedicated high speed is required to support business needs) and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection). Company will provide equipment (keyboard, monitor, computer, mobile device, etc.)
- Must maintain workspace in alignment with WFH standards (e.g., technical, security, physical, noise levels, Clean Desk policy etc.) and participate in workspace audits (e.g., remote desktop observation, call and screen recordings, live webcam monitoring, pictures of workspace setup, video chats, etc.).
- Be available, accessible, and accountable to work during established work schedules and shifts, follow technical support processes, comply with organizational security and compliance standards, trainings, performance management, recurring management routines, manual and automated remote monitoring policies, etc.
- At least 1 year of customer service or sales experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- $15.69 hourly ($627.50 weekly) to $17.63 hourly ($705.00 weekly) pay
- $3,000 sign-on bonus spread across multiple months as follows: $750 after 30 days, $750 after 60 days, $750 after 90 days and $750 after 120 days.
- Eligible AT&T wireless plans (up to two accounts per employee; up to 10 lines per account) and wireless accessories
- AT&T Internet (Fiber where available)
- Free AT&T TV or U-verse TV – $10 tech and/or equipment fees may apply
- AT&T phone & AT&T wireless home phone
- Paid time off
- Tuition assistance
- Insurance options
11. Developer at Defiant – $15,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Click here for the Defiant jobs page.
- Click here for their employee reviews.
- Check out their benefits page here.
“We must be able to trust that you can grab a bug, do a great job of implementing the required code, and do it in a way that is scalable, secure, bug free, and maintainable. Our release tempo is frequent, and we put a premium on our team being able to produce well engineered software. We’re not a bureaucracy. The code you write will be deployed in short order on over 4 million websites, and we need to ensure that our team continues to provide the high standard of engineering our customers have become accustomed to.
Note that this role is for a “Developer” position at Defiant, Inc. We acknowledge that developers improve with time and experience, and our intent with this role is to provide an opportunity for less experienced developers to benefit from mentoring, and potentially grow into a Senior Developer role. If you feel you are already at Senior Developer level, please don’t hesitate to apply for that position instead. For both roles, you’ll notice that the job requirements are similar, but the interview process for a Senior Developer is more rigorous, and our knowledge requirements are broader and deeper.
Also note that there is no artificial limit on the pace at which team members can advance at Defiant. In other words, advancement at Defiant is not based on time with the company, seniority, or other constraining factors. If you progress quickly, we quickly acknowledge that, and modify your job title and pay as needed. If you join as a Developer, you may grow into a Senior Developer in a matter of months, or it may take a few years.”
Specific skills needed:
- Development experience with PHP. You’ve written code that is not only secure but scales to a large number of users.
- Production experience with MySQL. You’ve designed database schemas with an emphasis on scalability and performance.
- Experience working with large amounts of frequently updated data, and designing efficient schemas is a plus.
- Experience with Apache, NGINX, HAProxy, and/or OpenResty. You’ve built apps on a LAMP/LEMP stack.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and JS. Vue.js and/or Node.js experience is a strong plus.
- Working knowledge of Git and GitHub. You’ve collaborated with other developers on a project on GitHub.
- Experience using Linux systems. You’re comfortable using the command line to troubleshoot issues on a server.
- Experience with AWS is a plus.
- Understanding of common web vulnerabilities is a plus. You’re able to identify vulnerabilities through code reviews.
- Experience with WordPress is a plus. You’ve written custom code that utilizes the WordPress API.
- A keen interest in information security is a plus. Credentials like Security+, CISSP, or others are a strong plus.
- AWS knowledge of SQS, Glue, CloudFormation, Big Data, ML, Kinesis and Lake Formation are a plus.
- Experience with Laravel is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of other languages is a strong plus.
- Salary is $110,000 – $120,000
- One time $15,000 signing bonus.
- Full time telecommuting and flexible working hours, with a company that has been 100% remote for over 8 years.
- 100% employee premium and 50% of dependent premium paid by company for premier- level medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 21 days PTO per year to start.
- Approximately 12 paid company holidays including the week from December 25 to January 1.
- 401(k) with a 4% Safe Harbor company match that is 100% vested immediately.
- Latest in laptop and workstation technology.
- Wellness reimbursement program for health and fitness purchases.
- Mobile phone and internet reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Monthly beverage reimbursement for coffee, tea, water, etc.
- Paid training and study time for work-related training and certifications.
- College tuition and Student Loan reimbursement.
12. Map Quality Analyst at Welocalize
If you want to make around $24/hour helping improve Google Maps and other similar services with no experience, degree, or phone calls required, check this out:
It's the Map Quality Analyst job at Welocalize.
Welocalize is a multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages.
What you'll do:
“You will be working remotely for a leading tech company using a web-based tool to evaluate maps. If you want to help shape the future of local maps and be a part of this important global project, apply below.”
- Fluency in the language you apply in
- Must be currently located in the country you apply in
- Organized and self-sufficient, able to work remotely independently
- Ability to follow instructions in English and comply with the project guidelines expected by the client
- Must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement to protect client confidentiality
- Must pass a rigorous quality test designed by our client before starting work
- Hours: 10-20 hours per week; set your own schedule
- Pay Rate: based on complexity of task
- BONUS: Sign Up Bonus Available!
- Start date: ASAP
- Employment Type: Freelance
13. Customer Solutions Expert at CareCentrix – $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
At CareCentrix, you can get a work-from-home customer support job that doesn't require a degree and pays $16-$20/hour while also offering a $1,000 sign-on bonus.
CareCentrix is a a post-acute care and home health company.
What you'll do:
- Collect, interpret, verify, and accurately enter data from referral sources and completed paperwork to process orders.
- Work closely with health plans/payers and maintain strong business relationships.
- Ensure the patient qualifies for the type and quantity of product(s) ordered based upon the patient’s insurance and/or contract guidelines. Obtain insurance authorization when necessary.
- Provide appropriate issue resolution and/or escalation when needed.
- You have a high school diploma or the equivalent.
- You have a minimum of one year billing, insurance, or claims experience.
- You embrace the values of accountability, consistency, engagement, patient compassion, empowerment, respect and outstanding service.
- You are fun to work with and enjoy what you do!
- Starting Pay for external hires is $16.35/hr + Incentive Bonus Opportunity. The pay range included in this posting reflects future growth / earning potential.
- Full range of benefits including Health, Dental and Vision with HSA Employer Contributions and Dependent Care FSA Employer Match.
- Profit Sharing, generous PTO, 401K Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, free on-demand Virtual Fitness Training and more.
- Advancement opportunities, professional skills training, and tuition Reimbursement
- Great culture with a sense of community.
14. Everything at Files.com – $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
If you want a $100k/year work-from-home job lots of benefits including a $1,000 sign-on bonus, check out Files.com
Files.com is a cloud storage company.
Here, they have sign-on bonuses for every position as one of their basic benefits.
Here are the rest of the benefits they offer for all jobs:
- Starting Salary for a Customer Success Engineer at Files.com is $100,000 per year. We offer raises and equity as you grow in the organization.
- In-House Training: We will teach you everything you need to know to be an effective Customer Success Engineer. And you'll earn your full rate of pay for all training time.
- High Starting Salaries: As a successful, profitable business that believes in over-investing in our team, we choose to offer industry-leading base salaries for all positions.
- Performance-Based Raises: We reward our high performers for one simple reason: they've earned it.
- Equity Option Grants: As a private equity-backed business, we expect to have a major exit event within the next 5 years. We have set aside a substantial pool of equity options to grant to our employees so they are able to share in the value created.
- 401(k) With Generous Employer Match: Most employer-sponsored 401(k) plans crush you with fees. Our plan features extremely low-fee ETFs, ensuring that you actually keep the money that you save for retirement. Plus, we will match your contributions up to 4% of your salary to encourage you to invest for your retirement.
- Starting Bonus: New Hires receive a $1,000 starting bonus. No strings attached.
- Company-Issued MacBook Pro: You will receive a fully loaded MacBook Pro, reducing time wasted setting up individual rigs.
- Legal Assistance: Option to participate in an employee paid legal plan to gain access to a network of attorneys who assist with basic legal needs including wills, trusts, contracts, tickets, and documents.
- Employee Assistance Program: We provide a confidential and no cost avenue for you to receive 24/7 assistance with issues regarding behavioral and emotional health, family, legal, financial, wellness or other personal matters. You will have access to a certified clinician who can help you one-on-one or refer you to someone in your area for longer-term help.
- Medical Insurance: Comprehensive coverage with low premiums for employees and families. Ability to choose between a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO), Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO), or Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Dental Insurance: Coverage for preventive and diagnostic services like semi-annual exams, x-rays, cleanings, and coverage for more major events like fillings, extractions, or root canals.
- Vision Insurance: Plans designed to encourage you to maintain your vision through regular eye exams and help with expenses for contacts, lenses, frames or surgery.
- Life insurance: Employer-provided $50,000 Basic Life & AD&D policy, which employees have the option to supplement.
- Disability Insurance: Coverage for short-term and long-term disability available for purchase.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Ability to set aside pre-tax money for out-of-pocket medical expenses, such as prescriptions, over-the-counter medicine, or vision care.
- Healthcare Providers: Access to providers based on region including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Delta Dental, Guardian, Group Health, Kaiser Permanente, MetLife, Tufts Health Plan, VSP, WageWorks, and UHC among others.
- Vacation and Holidays: We encourage our employees to take time off and enjoy all that life has to offer. Employees are eligible to accumulate up to 4 weeks (20 days) of paid time off (PTO) and receive 11 company holidays.
- Growing A Family: We offer paid time off for growing a family, whether by birth, adoption, or fostering. Eligible employees may take between 2 to 10 weeks of paid leave.
- Bereavement Leave: Employees may take up to 4 days of paid bereavement leave for the death of an immediate family member. Bereavement days do not count toward an employee's PTO.
- Paid Business Trips: You will travel to in-person meetings with your team and the entire company to meet and work together face-to-face. These meetings are in cities that are fun to visit. In the last few years, we've been to Austin, Orlando, New Orleans, San Diego, Las Vegas, New York City, and Nashville among other destinations. We also support attending trade shows and conventions, especially if you are willing to speak at such an event.
- Continued Learning: We invest in continued learning opportunities for our staff. We reimburse employees who attend conferences, participate in speaking events, and pursue certifications to improve their skills.
Also, check out:
3 replies to "13+ Work-From-Home Jobs with Sign-On Bonuses of $500-$20,000"