Wider Circle, a company that engages with members of the community to learn how to maintain and improve their health, and outlook on life, is looking for a Data Entry Specialist.
Check out the details below:
What you'll do:
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry
- Check source documents for accuracy
- Verify data and correct data where necessary
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Update data and delete unnecessary files
- Combine and rearrange data from source documents where required
- Enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms
- Scan documents into document management systems or databases
- Check completed work for accuracy
- Store completed documents in designated locations
- Respond to requests for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and required HIPAA requirements
- High school diploma
- 1 year of experience with large amounts of data entry.
- Experience with insurance health plan data preferred.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications such as Google Suite.
- Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed. (Test your WPM typing speed and accuracy at TypingTest.com)
- Around $10-$17 per hour
- Competitive benefits
- Paid time off
Also, check out: