These companies will let you not only work-from-home internationally, but also take a skills test instead of you having to have lots of experience or a college degree to apply.
Pretty much every single job you can find at these sites will also pay you $100 per day or much more.
Toggle is a time tracking and reporting services company that has lots of work-from-home jobs available right now, especially related to software development.
- Freedom to choose when and where you work
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- Between 2 and 8 in-person meetups per year for team-building (expenses covered)
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops, and conferences
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage, and other wellness services
- Support for buying a phone, eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work
Coalition Technologies is a web design and SEO company that also lets you take a skills test to apply for job instead of requiring lots of experience or a degree.
They have about 27 openings right now mostly relating to marketing, web design, etc.
Also, check out: