Make $334/day doing chat and email work at home with this remote job!
Customer Support Advocate at Hospitable
Hospitable is a vacation rental management software.
What you will be working on?
- Onboard customers on our product throughout the entire user cycle with live chat and email.
- Create video and written content to educate customers (product tours, videos, documentation, FAQ).
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues (with the support of the engineering team and our tooling).
- Act as a “feature champion” to educate the product & engineering team about users' needs.
- Answer inquiries through live chat, Zoom calls (inbound phone support is on the horizon too!)
What does the schedule look like?
For this position, we are aiming to service customers across North American time zones (PST/CDT/MDT/EST).
Currently, this role will be Monday through Friday. Once you are fully on board, you may be asked to work 4 hours on a Saturday or Sunday. You will still have 2 consecutive days off, to be defined at the discretion of the successful candidate.
For this position, we are looking to recruit someone in the North American time zone (for example based anywhere in the USA). Candidates in countries outside of the North American region will not be considered.
If you're hesitant to apply for this position because you feel that you don't meet this list of qualifications fully, don't worry! We want to hear from you.
- Caring about the impact your work has on your team and the company.
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience working in B2B (or B2C!) Saas.
- Attention to detail and eagerness for constant improvement.
- Very special kudos if you are an Airbnb host or have been working with a short-term rental business.
The company itself is also a product, one that we iterate on. We're always improving and creating an environment where we all love to work.
- A supportive and caring team environment, where you are trusted, not managed.
- Competitive compensation, slightly adapted to your location. For this role, the maximum cash compensation according to our salary grid is $87,000 (for a candidate based in a high-cost-of-life city such as San Francisco or New York and with exceptional past experience).
- We want to offer options into the company equity through our $HOST token. When this can be implemented, there would be a grant contemplated for this position (not tied to location).
- Up to 35 days off per year, encouraged (including self-serve public holidays) and parental leave.
- Mental-health and emotional support with therapists on call through Slack.
- What do you like about your current job that you'd like to find here?
- Describe a time you calmed down an angry customer.
- What is your customer service super power?
- If you would join a mortal battle, what would be your biggest weakness?
Customer Support Specialist at AgencyAnalytics
- Deliver live chat customer support in a timely manner
- Use expert problem-solving ability and resourcefulness to provide our users with the answers they need
- Use critical thinking to troubleshoot technical issues
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to resolve issues/bugs
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Sales teams to ensure risks and opportunities are promptly acted upon
- Ensure customers are well-supported and educated at every interaction
- Provide professional and friendly insights to customers when solving their problems
- Contribute to the success of our department by suggesting improvements to our processes and our product
- Profit-sharing, distributed quarterly
- Frequent promotions
- 4 weeks of vacation and paid sick days
- Extended health benefits
- Continued education allowance
- Annual fitness allowance
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Join a bootstrapped, product-focused, & customer-oriented team
- 2+ years in a similar customer support role for a SaaS
- Advanced written communication skills
- High emotional intelligence, with the ability to read and reflect back the sentiment of your audience
- Excellent rapport-building ability with both customers and teammates
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding common customer support metrics
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple customer inquiries simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically when addressing tasks
- Positive attitude and ability to maintain professionalism and composure during challenging interactions
- Ability to show empathy, tactfulness, and diplomacy when interacting with others
- Moderate understanding of SEO and/or digital marketing is highly preferable
- Basic understanding of common digital marketing channels
- Familiarity with SaaS platforms and related technologies
- What experience do you have with digital marketing?
- SEO and Digital marketing experience