Help Scout is a provider of help desk software.
Responsibilities of this role
- Drive new customer onboarding, which includes: leading kick-off calls, sharing best practices, joining implementation check-ins, co-building sessions, etc.
- Be the customer’s strategic partner throughout the whole customer journey, driving product adoption and identifying risks or opportunities
- Run regular customer expert sessions with our top customers to jointly identify how they can better leverage Chameleon to drive value.
- Contribute to a customer-centric culture by championing customer needs and influencing product priorities within our team.
- Engage customers experiencing difficulty in a friendly and comforting manner
- Partner with the Sales team both during the sales process and throughout the whole customer journey to help identify opportunities and risks.
- Directly address customer questions and identify opportunities to improve our product education resources
- Proactively investigate, resolve, and act as a point of escalation for any technical issues customers come across.
Skills and experience that will aid success in this role
- 2+ years working as a Customer Success Manager, Support Engineer, Technical Account Manager, or similar role.
- 1+ years working at a SaaS startup (<50 employees)
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, JS; web technologies (e.g. iframes, shadow DOMs, SPAs, etc.); APIs; and browser console debugging tools.
- Empathy with customer goals, frustrations, and circumstances; a desire to help others.
- Eye for design and interest in how software UX can be improved.
- Passion for digital products and interest in becoming an expert in the field of product-led growth, user onboarding, and self-serve success.
- High emotional intelligence and ability to communicate effectively with people from different backgrounds and levels of experience.
- You have a fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (and take calls) with a high-speed internet connection
- You are in an Americas or European timezone ****(i.e. based in 🇨🇦 🇲🇽 🇧🇷 🇨🇱 🇺🇸 // 🇬🇧 🇫🇮 🇵🇹 🇪🇺 🇿🇦 etc.)
- This is your full-time job
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English
Key benefits for this role
💵 Competitive salary and early-stage equity. Range = $45k-85k per annum (offer will be based on your experience)
🚀 High quality standards, regular feedback, and opportunities to help you grow quickly
🌳 Flexible work hours and unlimited vacations
💻 New Macbook and budget for home office equipment
📚 Allowance for books and other personal learning resources
🧘 Allowance for mindfulness/meditation app subscription
💡 Work with some of the best product people in the world as customers
Also, check out: