Here are 10 non-phone remote jobs with no experience needed paying up to $43/hour!
NexRep is a virtual, on-demand contact center.
Here, you can work as an independent contractor doing customer support, inbound or outbound sales.
Because you're an independent contractor working from home, you get the freedom to make your own schedule.
You don't really get benefits when you're an independent contractor, but there are still perks for working here:
- $1-$3 per audio/video minute
- Training & certification program provided
- No experience required
- No degree required
- Set your own schedule
- Work from home
At Studypool, you can earn up to $7500 tutoring in all sorts of different academic subjects (according to their site).
What's also nice about Studypool is they don't take a huge chunk of your earnings for fees.
They will only take 20% of your earnings as their commission and leave you the other 80% to keep.
As part of the application process, tutors are asked to complete a Knowledge Quiz and their work on the platform itself leading to special badges to recognize their specialties and skills.
- No experience required
- Flexible hours
3. Online Evaluation
WeLocalize is a multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages.
More info on WeLocalize:
Make sure you search for the right country and language to apply for!
What you'll do:
In this position, you will use your unique gifts of understanding people's intentions to improve the online search engine experience.
Our main goal for this project is to develop and augment AI data.
To put it more plainly, you will provide subjective and objective ratings based on project rules and conventions.
Hours: Minimum 10 hours per week, up to 25 hours per week; set your own schedule (you can pick up tasks whenever you are available: weekends and evenings are ok)
Start date: ASAP
Employment Type: W2 Part-Time Employee (you get paid every 2 weeks/bi-monthly via automatic direct deposit/bank transfer or physical check if you prefer)
Longevity of project: 12 months with possibility of extension
- Fluency in English (this will vary for other position around the world)
- Strong understanding of popular culture in the United States (this will vary based on the country you apply in)
- Must be dedicated only to “Search Quality rating program” and NOT other search or ads rating programs
- Must not have current or previous experience with “Ads quality rating”
- Must be the only one in your household working as a “Search Quality Rater”
- Web-savvy and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent online research skills
- Reliable computer system and internet connection
- Reliable anti-virus software (as you will be surfing the web as part of the work)
- Ability to follow instructions in English and comply with the project conventions and rules expected by the client
- Must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement to protect client confidentiality
- Must pass training and a rigorous quality test designed by our client before starting work
- Bachelor's degree+ or equivalent professional work experience
4. Voice Writing
Another no interview, experience or phone call online job at 3Play Media is the Voice Writer position.
With this, you can get paid to re-speak what is being spoken by someone in a live stream.
You just say what you hear and the software you'll use will take that and turn it into captions in real time while the live even is streaming.
This allows all people to have a way to access what is being said in a live stream if they aren't able to hear the audio.
- Access to a headset, computer, and strong internet connection
- Excellent verbal communication, listening skills, and a clear, consistent speaking voice
- Sitting or standing comfortably for the duration of an event (up to 90 minutes)
- Multitasking between listening, speaking, and typing
- Managing projects, working independently, and closely following instructions
- Completing a background check before starting to work
Transcription is another easy way to make money online without experience.
Transcription is when you listen to an audio or video file and type out what is being said and by whom in a word document.
One great website to check for transcription work is TranscribeMe.
At TranscribeMe, you can get paid $15-$22/audio hour via PayPal.
You can get paid weekly and start as early as 13 years old if you have a parent or legal guardian's permission.
The main thing you'll need with TranscribeMe is a good WPM (word per minute) typing speed.
You can test your typing speed or train yourself to be faster at TypingTest.com.
Another nice thing about TranscribeMe is their clips are usually just 2-4 minutes long.
This means that you can have more time flexibility because you shouldn't have to spend too much time on one file.
6. Customer Support
Incsub is behind some of the largest and most trusted WordPress products and services on the web.
What you'll do:
- Providing support by email to our Edublogs and CampusPress customers.
- Assisting with and solving all manner of WordPress questions, with style!
- Contributing to testing and QA with updates to WordPress core, plugins, and themes.
- Coordinating with developers over bugs, features and cool new stuff.
- Being an active part of the Incsub team.
- Have a really good familiarity with WordPress, might even be able to code (PHP/MySQL and/or HTML/CSS) a bit, or a lot, even better
- Amazingly great communication skills
- Impressive response times, typing speed (it matters)
- Interpersonal skills, including the powers to swiftly build rapport with both current and potential customers
- Are a great team player, keen on working in an expanding, motivated, distributed support team
- Enjoy collaborating with others and don’t back down from a challenge
- Love people and love yourself!
7. Medical Scribe
Scribe America is a medical scribe program for doctors, hospitals, etc.
What you'll do:
- Work one-on-one with a clinician
- Learn about medicine (diseases, symptoms, diagnoses, treatments, terminology, and more)
- Gain first hand experience in healthcare
- Build lasting relationships with clinicians
- Receive letters of recommendations
- Lots of options for career advancement
- Work from home!
- Availability to work a minimum of two full shifts per week (Shifts can range from 8-12 hours in length).
- Prefer candidates who can commit 1-2 years of working.
- The minimum availability required for our Telescribe position is 2 shifts per week; shifts range from 8 to 12 hours long
- Ability to type at least 50 words per minute preferred
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have fast/reliable internet/wifi
- Must have a private space to work
At MTurk (Amazon Mechanical Turk), you can get paid daily to do all sorts of microtasking jobs.
These can include:
- Image/video processing
- Data verification and cleanup
- Information gathering
- Data processing
You can also get paid in Amazon gift cards here.
9. Call Reviewing
At Humanatic, you can get paid to review calls by listening to them and answering a few questions.
You won't make a lot.
Here, you get paid up to $4/hour, but at least the work is easy and you can set your own hours.
There is a lot of flexibility here.
You also get paid via PayPal once you have at least $10 in earnings.
10. Social Media Agent
At LiveWorld, you can become a social media agent that provides social customer service, engagement for marketing purposes, adverse events management, and/or protection of brand image.
- Ability to connect with people, and communicate in courteous, conversational style, while making decisions according to guidelines
- Ability to compose well-written messages, with use of good grammar and appropriate punctuation.
- Strong keyboard skills
- Ability to navigate between multiple systems or applications simultaneously
- Demonstrated personal or professional success engaging in a social channel
Leave a Reply