WebFX is a search engine optimization (SEO) services company.
Why Choose WebFX
We've been named the #1 best place to work in our headquarter's home state of Pennsylvania for 7 years in a row and offer the same culture and benefits to our global, remote team members.
Along with a very competitive base pay, we offer company profit sharing, performance bonuses, On-going learning bonuses (yes, you get paid to learn!) and time zone differential pay.
World class digital marketing training, long term career track, Health Insurance (including dental, vision, remote doctor, etc), and there's seriously a ton of other benefits!
To name just a few:
- If you’re located in one of our operating countries (Guatemala or South Africa), this is a Full-time (non-contract based) position. Either way, WebFX offers long term stability to all of our FXFamily members. In fact, many of our global/remote team members have been with WebFX for 9+ years and we’re hopeful you can be too!
- We put our people first, it’s as simple as that. You’re never on your own – when you run into inevitable challenges, we’re there to support you along the way!
- Long-lasting relationships with both clients and team members due to consistently low turnover rates that are simply unheard of in our industry, because again, we put our people first.
- Fully Remote or hybrid/in-office options if you prefer and are within commuting distance of one of our international locations (Antigua, Guatemala and Cape Town, South Africa). 🏡
- Fully equipped in-home office setup including computer, dual large monitors, headset, seriously fast internet, generator and more! 🖥️
- Be part of a rapidly growing company that at the same time only partners with clients who share our values🌱📈
- Unrestricted access to our dozens of proprietary softwares/platforms our internal R&D team has developed for our team’s exclusive use, in addition to access to the many 3rd party tools and software we utilize internally in order to WOW our clients. You can learn more about just some of our proprietary tools here!
- Merit-based promotional structure
- We have a very strong commitment to giving back globally – in fact, it’s one of our values here at WebFX. As a member of our FXFamily, you get to be a large part of that simply by achieving your goals – since 2014, we’ve committed to donating globally through our FXBuilds program. You can learn more about that here!
What You'll Get
World-Class Training and Ongoing Career Development
- No matter your level of experience, our “Bootcamp” web marketing training program is provided for all new WebFX “family members” to learn, grow and develop in and out of the office with the hard skills necessary to be successful in their position.
- From training with our Award-Winning Sr Developers, Designers and Project Managers to access to countless industry leading online training resources/courses/tutorials to getting experience with nearly 1,500+ different clients with various platforms, digital services and in every industry you can think of (and then some), our training program is simply unrivaled!
- Training doesn’t stop after your initial training period, we offer career development training and monthly Lunch-and-Learns with our state-of-the-art training amenities to facilitate departmental trainings, industry-related updates, and more!
- FXLearns program – where you get incentives for taking advantage of our countless industry training resources
- After 1,500+ clients, we’ve been able to truly master our processes and procedures – you will be trained on all of those – no need to develop how to do things (unless you want to help us continually improve that process!) – because we refuse to ever stagnate, we are always pushing the envelope to make those processes 1% better too!
Opportunities for Growth
WebFX grew 250%+ over the past 3 years both locally and globally, and merit-based promotional opportunities are abundant if you're meeting or exceeding position performance metrics.
We believe in growing and promoting our internal team first and foremost.
In fact, 95% of our promotions are internal!
All team members have a very clearly defined progression path, so you know exactly what is expected of you so you can put your career in your own hands.
And what’s more, you’re not expected to know it all – we believe in continually striving to be an expert in your subject matter of expertise – so while we will purposely challenge you to grow in SEO/PPC/Google Analytics, we are a full service agency that has experts in other departments that handle everything else – from link building, social media, web design and web development.
So you can truly master your trade.
Our goal is to hire on 50+ team members over the next 36 months in South Africa and setup a satellite office with remote working still an option.
What We're Looking For
Bachelors Degree in IST, IT, MIS, or another related field (GPA must be above a 3.4) or 3+ years of IT Experience
Solid understanding of the latest business office technologies (Google Apps, Microsoft products, etc)
Solid understanding of Windows 7, 8, and 10
Experience in IT Help Desk-related positions (a plus)
Remote IT Help Desk experience (a plus)
Passion for technology, likes to get things done, commitment to delivering high quality and defect-free solutions to team members
Strong time management skills, can meet deadlines consistently
Take direction well, but also able to make decisions and take initiative
Strong communication skills
Ability to work independently
Professional, dependable, solid work ethic, detail-oriented, dedication to quality, self-motivated
Enjoys solving problems
Comfortable configuration and troubleshooting Windows 7, 8, and 10 issues
What You'll Do
Working with our IT Help Desk Team to provide internal team support including:
Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
Educate team members on technology.
Help to maintain the performance of computer systems.
Respond to email messages for team members seeking help.
Ask questions to determine the nature of the problem.
Walk team members through the problem-solving process.
Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
Clean up computers.Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wireless Networks (WiFi), and other systems.
Install computer peripherals for team members.
Support online software configuration and answer team member questions.
Installing and Configuring new Windows and Mac workstations
-Our “Bootcamp” web marketing training program will be provided for new WebFX “family members” to learn, grow and develop in and out of the office with the hard skills necessary to be successful in their position.
-On-site, state-of-the-art training amenities to facilitate departmental trainings, industry-related updates, and monthly Lunch-and-Learns.
What You'll Get
Opportunities for Growth
WebFX grew 250%+ over the past 3 years, and merit-based promotional opportunities are abundant for new family members who meet or exceed position performance metrics.
TBD based on experience
Negotiable, based on experience
Also, check out:
Leave a Reply