CodeSignal is a technical interview and assessment solutions company.
- Be helpful and empathetic. We believe that empathy is the foundation of building a great team, product, and service. We look at things from our users' perspective, and we always treat our users and each other with trust and respect.
- Take ownership. All of us are on this ship together. When you see a problem to fix or an area to improve, do it!
- Move quickly and make mistakes. We're not afraid to take risks. Be bold and try things; it's better to validate an idea quickly than to fall behind chasing perfection.
- Have a point of view and embrace debate. We value getting things right and don't stand on hierarchy. If you have an opinion, speak up, and you'll be heard.
- Understand CodeSignal’s mission, values, and current goals to reach meaningful new support milestones quarter after quarter
- Develop comfort with the product offerings at CodeSignal and leverage knowledge to assist users
- Have a clear understanding of the workflows and needs of users
- Balance and prioritize multiple tickets, conduct research, and maintain an ongoing support queue
- Delight users through effective and efficient communication and resolutions of issues
- Gather careful data points for each issue presented to you in order to inform a thoughtful and elegant resolution
- Maintain communication with users and internal stakeholders to ensure an excellent user experience
- 2+ years experience in a support role (preferably with B2B or SaaS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in at least one programming language
- Ability to remain focused and flexible despite competing priorities
- Organizational, research, and time-management skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative teamwork skills
- Ability to adjust strategies quickly based on new information
- Ability to effectively identify severe issues and escalate them properly
- Excited about joining a fast-paced startup
Why You’ll Love It Here
- 💰 Competitive salaries based on local market and 401k match
- 🩺 Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 🥳 Team activities and get-togethers to connect with your fellow Signalites
- 🏝 Unlimited PTO and remote-first work policy
- 📚 Continuous learning with educational reimbursements provided
- 💻 Hardware is provided such as laptop, mouse, keyboard, headset, and company swag
- 💙 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join a fast-growing SaaS company
Also, check out: