Check out the $23-$31/hour Customer Support Specialist positions hiring worldwide at HotJar.
Hotjar is a product experience insights company.
Here are the job details:
- Support our customers through Zendesk
- Help respond and support crucial company updates through multiple channels
- Help shape internal processes that directly impact engagement and improve our response times
- Update our internal knowledge base on Guru and contribute to department initiatives around knowledge sharing
- Collaborate with other departments including Product, Legal, Marketing and Customer Success
- Collaborate with a cross-departmental team to plan and execute projects including, but not limited to:
- Writing articles on our Help Center
- Assisting with Zendesk macros and general maintenance of our instance
- Creating and supporting our existing workflows in Slack, Zapier, and other tools
- You have a great tone of voice and the ability to explain concepts clearly
- Experience in a customer-facing role or a troubleshooting environment
- Because of the technical nature of our product, you understand how websites work. This includes being able to troubleshoot HTML and CSS issues in web browser-based developer tools
- Natural at problem-solving – with a huge range of customers using a complex product, it’s a crucial part of the job
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
The compensation range for this role is $48,000 to $64,000. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
Also, check out: