Check out this work-from-home Growth Product Manager position paying $8,625-$14,208/month at Buffer.
Buffer is a software application for the web and mobile, designed to manage accounts in social networks, by providing the means for a user to schedule posts on social media.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Optimize how freemium works for our business by optimizing revenue from our free plan while adhering to our values of generosity and transparency
- Own Buffer Free plan end to end
- Own all in-product upgrade and payment paths
- Understand and instrument all CTAs and upgrade journeys
- Drive data analysis to understand upgrade path performance
- Design and implement experiments to improve the rate of both trial and free-to-paid conversions
- Understand why users upgrade (or not)
- Collaborate with design to create experiments, improve UX around upgrade paths
- Work with your team’s engineers to implement experiments
- Ensure the overall integrity of our telemetry (event tracking & analysis tooling)
- Work with other PMs to implement experiments and changes across products
- Coordinate launch and go-to-market planning in partnership with product marketing
- Collaborate closely with product, design, engineering, data, and marketing to drive the ideation, research, design, and development of customer-focused features and improvements
- Keep your team focused and excited to solve customer problems by connecting the work they do to our customer’s success and our larger mission
- Build alignment across product teams, our leadership team, and other stakeholders
Helpful Skills and Experience
- 0+ years of product management (that’s not a typo, we’re happy to teach you the “product stuff”!)
- Very strong data analysis skills
- Understanding of key SaaS metrics including MRR, Churn, LTV, ARPU, and how these metrics impact one another
- A deep sense of curiosity
- An understanding of what makes a product high quality, with an extremely sharp eye for detail and intuitive user experiences
- Strong customer focus and empathy
- Your friends would describe you as rigorous and highly organized
- Strong understanding of the product-led growth model and how freemium works within that
- Experience working with a global team of product managers, designers, engineers
- Adept at pairing data with product intuition to always keep product decisions moving forward
- Clear and concise written skills with an ability to distill and communicate complex topics
- Bias towards action with an ability to drive results near term as well as the ability to zoom out and connect the day to day work to our large mission
- Product management experience
- Experience using SQL for data analysis
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience. For this role, the range is: $103,500 – $170,500 USD.
- Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like! We believe in folks working where they are happiest and most productive.
- Health insurance: We offer health insurance for all of our team members, international or US.
- Home office setup: Get a laptop + $500 to set up your home office.
- Growth mindset fund: Extra money for learning and development.
- Time to recharge: At least 3 weeks/year of minimum vacation and we're currently working a 4-day workweek.
- 401(k): With 3% company match.
- Profit sharing: When the company does well, all team members share the profits. We distribute 8-15% of profits annually to the team.
- Family leave: 16 weeks of family leave for all parents, fully paid.
- Retreats: When we can, we meet in person for company get-togethers.
- Working smarter stipend: Get some extra cash for a co-working space or coffee shop work.
- Free books and Kindle: Get a free Kindle and all the free books – digital, physical, and audio – you like, anytime.
- Sabbaticals: Take a 6-week break, fully paid, after every 5 years with Buffer.
Also, check out: