Check out this $300/day work-from-home job with no experience or degree required.
It's the Customer Experience Specialist position at Calm, a software company that produces meditation products.
Here are the job details:
What You'll Do:
- Ensure each user’s support experience is of the highest possible quality through providing personalized, efficient, and empathetic replies
- Confidently answer escalated customer inquiries or route them to the agent best equipped to respond
- Be an expert of Calm's operating platforms, features, and available documentation
- Identify patterns in bug reports and feature requests and escalate appropriately
- Own the tickets and tasks assigned to you, and thoughtfully prioritize them based on the evolving needs of the team
- Write internal and external knowledge base articles as well as canned responses to common inquiries both proactively and as assigned
- Assist with support agent on-boarding, training, and quality assurance
- Suggest guidelines and offer new best practice ideas for the support team
- Has exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a solutions oriented approach
- Is able to turn a negative into a positive through effort and consideration
- Works autonomously and takes responsibility for completing assigned work
- Volunteers for tasks rather than waiting for them to be assigned
- Cares about not just making sure the work is done, but that it’s done well; always seeking ways to do things better through asking for advice and feedback
- Willing to work on-call one weekend per month in order to assist our weekend agents and to respond to production issues
- Experience supporting a subscription-based service with in-app purchases
- 1-year working with Zendesk or a similar ticketing platform
- Other helpful tech: JIRA, Confluence, Asana, Stripe, Braintree and basic SQL queries a plus
- According to Glassdoor estimates, Data Entry Professionals typically make an average of $81k-$88k/year.
- You can check out their benefits here.
Also, check out: