Conduent is now hiring for a Data Entry Professional job that could pay as much as $1100/week!
Conduent is a business process services company that offers digital platforms for businesses and governments.
Here are the job details:
What You'll Do:
- Receives, processes, and ensures document classification are completed and transmitted to clients.
- May require outbound correspondence from the client to be processed.
- Receives documents from both electronic and hard copy forms for processing.
- Sorts, images, documents, files, and archives by form type.
- Identifies documents and their purpose; creating a database of information.
- Classifies documents based on contract requirements.
- Captures information based on client requirements.
- Verifies data from automated data extraction tools.
- Ensures transmission of processed data to the appropriate next level.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
- Must type 40+ WPM
- Ability to perform analytical and operational processes.
- Entry-level position with limited requirements for licenses, training, and certifications.
- Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- Has basic skills in a range of processes, procedures and systems.
- According to Glassdoor estimates, Data Entry Professionals typically make an average of $59000/year.
- You can check out their benefits here.
Also, check out: