TaskHuman

With TaskHuman, you can make money coaching people to reach their health and wellness goals online.

You can use video chat on your phone to help people 1-on-1.

With this app, you can earn up to $50 per hour, but the average is $26.53 per hour.

Android link

iPhone link

Wyzant

Wyzant is a website and app you can use to make money tutoring people in school subjects.

You get to set your own rates, but the average earnings for a tutor are usually around $25/hour.

Tutors also keep 75% of earnings while the other 25% goes to the company.

You'll also be paid via direct deposit.

Android link

iPhone link

Userlytics

With Userlytics, you can earn money on just about any device, including your phone, by testing websites and apps.

You can even get started as early as 16 years old.

Earnings can be anywhere from $5 to $90 per test and each test might take around 20 minutes or so.

Android link

iPhone link

MNFST

MNFST allows you to basically become a social media influencer without having a huge following.

With this app, you can connect your social media accounts, like Instagram, and get an overall social influence score based on the engagement you have.

The higher your social influence score, the more money you can get paid by companies for sponsorships.

You'll also be paid via PayPal within 24 hours after doing a sponsored post.

Android link

iPhone link

Play One Up

With Play One Up, you can earn money by playing video games.

There are few ways you can do this:

  1. Play 1v1 where each player bets $25 and the winner takes all (minus the company's cut)
  2. Play in tournaments where there are more players and higher payouts

The company takes about a 10% commission off of each transaction.

You can be paid via bank account transfer or PayPal within 2-3 business days or instantly with a 10% convenience fee.

Also, you can get started as early as 16 years old.

The games they support include: Fifa, NBA 2K, Madden, Fortnite, Call of Duty, and NHL.

They also support the latest Playstation and Xbox consoles.

Many of the 1v1 matches are short (maybe 30 min.), so if you're good, you could make more than $25 per hour.

Android link

iPhone link

JustAnswer

With JustAnswer, you can earn money by answering people's questions about whatever field of expertise you have.

So, if you're a doctor, mechanic, business owner, programmer, or have expertise in just about any other popular field, you can answer people's questions for money.

Some people earn as much as $20-$50 per question they successfully answer.

Also, about 10-12% of people get accepted as experts.

You also can get paid via PayPal.

If you want to read about a guy who's made $20,000/month doing this, check out this article.

Android link

iPhone link

Also, check out:

New Work-From-Home Jobs Available Right Now


Justin Bryant
Justin Bryant

I'm an entrepreneur, fitness freak, artist, car enthusiast, sports fan and self improvement addict. My goal is to help people be their best and create incredible businesses that change the world.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.