Amazon PPC Specialist job at Bobsled Marketing
What you'll do:
- No-stress commuting. You work from home so your daily commute is only the amount of time it takes for you to walk into your home office or travel to your favorite coffee shop for a change of scenery.
- Advertising Optimization. You use Amazon’s Advertising Console dashboards to identify opportunities and optimize our clients’ PPC advertising campaigns on a daily/weekly basis. You use additional third-party software to perform keyword research and implement automated optimization tactics.
- Communication. Your work calendar has internal & client appointments to present the latest results, activities, and planned tactics for the upcoming 90 days. You’ve gotten to the essence of clients’ needs and identified the ways Bobsled can be their guide to achieving them.
- Collaboration. Bobsled is a team of go-getters, innovators, and industry experts. Over the week, you communicate with PPC colleagues to exchange experiences, coordinate with team members who work on other aspects of the client business (brand protection, SEO, organic marketing) and define strategies that are aligned with one another.
- Innovation. You check out the competition to see what strategies they’re employing to drive growth. You use that as inspiration to pull together a plan that will drive new business for Bobsled.
- Reporting. You report to clients in your portfolio on a weekly/bi-weekly basis delivering the data but also the story behind the data, as well as next steps to improve performance further.
- Trends. You can quickly identify trends within the account you manage and take appropriate action to course correct.
- Thought Leadership. You contribute to the company-owned blog, attend company-hosted webinars and other live events where you share your latest views on Amazon advertising’s latest developments and opportunities.
You have a track record of:
- Managing complex advertising campaigns with thousands of targeting options per account.
- Working in a collaborative team culture.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Identifying opportunities for clients’ growth, and new services for existing markets.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing is preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work well independently and be self-motivated
- Excellent analytical, oral, and written communication
- Attention to detail while also having the ability to handle multiple priorities
- 1+ years of experience with Pay Per Click advertising (Amazon Advertising, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads…) strongly preferred
- 1+ years of experience with Amazon Advertising is preferred
- 100% Paid Employee Medical Plan [US]
- Competitive Time Off
- Annual Team Retreat
- 100% Paid Family Leave Childcare Contributions [US]
- 100% Work From Home
- Peer Recognition Awards
- Professional Development & Paid Training
- Flex Spending Accounts [US]
- Flexible Schedule Days Off
- Reward System
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Also, check out: