Software Tester at Bejamas
What you'll do:
- Performing functional, regression, responsiveness, and cross-browser tests on a daily basis, together with the QA team
- Preparing and executing test case scenarios
- Reporting test results and cooperation with the dev team
- Defining and setting our testing standards and quality
- Acting as an expert in your field – advising on test topics, proposing customized solutions, sharing your knowledge and best practices with us
- At least 2 years of commercial experience in testing (manual and automation, both for desktop and mobile)
- Know how to write clean bug reports and how to write test plans
- Experience with defining and refining requirements
- Understanding of UX principles and know how to test usability/accessibility
- Experience with cooperating in Scrum methodology
- Speaking and writing in English with ease
- Nice-to-have: knowledge of ISTQB and CMSes, like Prismic, Contentful, Storyblok
- Ability to quickly adapt to the project and absorb domain knowledge
- Remote-first: Get things done from home, co-working space, or a beach.
- Individual development framework: Starting from your aspirations and experience, through team and business orientation, ending up with particular tasks to do.
- Unlimited access to Frontend Masters platform: Elevate your work to a higher level with practical courses, workshops and learning paths. No limits, all premium stuff included.
- Learning backup: Propose a course you and the team want to learn from and get a 100% refund. Bejamas Library: We've started building our internal digital library for bookworms – and you are welcome to be a contributor too.
- Sports card: For those living in Wroclaw, or those who’d like to try – you’re always welcome.
- Co-working space in Wroclaw: For those living in Wroclaw, or those who’d like to try – you’re always welcome.
- Exciting retreats: Meet your co-workers chilling on company retreats in cool places, like Sicily or Andalusia.
Also, check out:
Leave a Reply