This is a unique role. Product management experience is a must-have. And you need to prefer working with customers 100% of the time rather than defining requirements and guiding development work. Our customers will depend on your expert support.
Aha! helps companies build lovable software.
Product Success Specialist at Aha!
Our Customer Success team is an all-remote group spread across multiple time zones so we can work closely with customers when they need us.
- We serve: We work with the world's best known and most innovative companies and they trust us to guide them to build products that their customers love.
- We are experts: Our Customer Success team is comprised of product development experts who have experience delivering meaningful value to customers.
- We act with urgency: We respond to customers' requests as quickly as we can. Because when we do, we have the best chance of creating the most value for customers and ourselves.
- We exchange value: We do not have any salespeople and we focus on what is best for the customer.
- We collaborate: We have no tolerance for drama. We celebrate clear communication, effort, and teamwork. We use Slack for internal team communication and Zoom for team and customer video calls. (Email? Rarely.)
- We guide product: We bring our customers' requirements to our product team and define our own efficient processes and systems.
- We enjoy: We like what we do and we want you to love your job too. Learn more about The Responsive Method, our company values, and the generous benefits we offer.
We serve the world's most innovative companies. They are building revolutionary new experiences for their customers and move fast. They expect us to do the same and to help them develop best practices for product development. Our software is methodology agnostic, which means we need to be experts in the agile, scrum, kanban, Scaled Agile Framework®, and hybrid approaches that our customers depend on.
Our collective experience gives us the skills to meet customers where they are, internalize how they work (because we've been there, done that), and confidently guide them to achieve their best. And because we are always curious, we love learning from our customers along our journey together.
You work hard and have a history of making a positive impact. Fast-paced and high-growth technology companies are where you thrive. You are happiest when you can work directly with customers alongside a team of fellow high achievers. You have recently worked in product management or a similar role that was directly responsible for building software. Working with customers (rather than defining requirements and guiding development work) is your preference, and showcasing advanced technology to sophisticated customers energizes you. You also have:
- Two+ years' experience defining, managing, or launching new functionality at a growing software or technology company
- Used a detailed go-to-market process to achieve product and business goals
- Learned business software applications and workflow methodologies
- Written clear instructions to answer questions and explain best practices
- Independently resolved hard challenges
Your work at Aha!
If you want to be recognized as a product development expert, this role is for you. The Product Success Specialist position is for product managers who prefer working with customers over developers. Our Product Success team provides consultative support for the world's best-known and most innovative companies. Your responsibilities will include:
- Guiding the world's largest and most sophisticated organizations as they improve how they innovate and build software
- Delivering responsive customer service using our proven frameworks
- Guiding customers from initial demo to active subscription, through procurement, legal, and security processes
- Learning and sharing best practices for setting strategy, capturing ideas, prioritizing work, and creating visual roadmaps
- Helping customers integrate Aha! software with their existing tools (e.g. development systems)
- Sharing customer feedback internally
- Testing new product functionality as needed
If this sounds appealing, we would love to hear from you. (We are always hiring for this position and a real human reviews every application.)
Grow with us
Everyone deserves to reach their fullest potential. We know that when we do work that matters with people we care about in a high-growth environment, we feel engaged and alive. It is why we joined Aha! and how we achieve our very best.
We offer all the benefits you would expect and more, including profit sharing. The specific benefits listed below are reflective of what we offer U.S.-based hires. We also do our best to extend identical benefits to international teammates.
- The base salary range for this role in the US is between $60,000 and $100,000
- Cash-based compensation also includes profit sharing and we contribute a percentage of your total pay each month towards your retirement
- Medical, dental, and vision plans — for many teammates, we cover 100 percent of the premiums
- Up to 200 hours of paid time off a year to spend however you want
- 30 to 90 days of paid parental leave and five to 10 days of paid care and bereavement leave
- Up to $1,000 annually for third-party education, along with paid time off to immerse yourself in learning
- Volunteer opportunities throughout the year
Base salary and total compensation are dependent upon many factors, such as: skills, experience, and relevant past roles.