Zoom is hiring for a $10,000/month work from home email job!
Email/Mobile Campaign Manager at Zoom
Zoom is a video conferencing, cloud phone, webinar, chat and virtual events service.
As the Email & Mobile Campaign Manager you will:
- Partner with Freemium Lifecycle Program Manager and Data Science to develop a data-driven testing roadmap to test, optimize, and expand mobile (SMS, Push Notifications) and email campaigns
- Drive results through testing, implementing data-driven insights, segmentation, targeting and personalization
- Own and report against email and mobile channel KPIs for our free user base that will help contribute towards larger business goals of driving engagement, adoption, platform usage, and conversion to paid customers
- Implement ad-hoc and trigger-based email and push notification campaigns, mastering the technical aspects of deploying these through our Marketing Automation systems
- Partner closely with our legal and privacy partners to understand and honor regional laws and regulations pertaining to mobile marketing
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to inform and equip customer-facing teams with campaign details
- Generate and present campaign performance reports to leadership at weekly standups
- Oversee campaigns operations, including writing copy/creative briefs aligned to brand tone/voice and submission to cross-functional legal, localization, and brand teams for approval
- Experience in Email and mobile campaign best practices and staying up-to-date on new trends
- Apply a comprehensive understanding of online business initiatives and prioritize campaigns to meet quarterly revenue growth targets
- 5+ years of experience in a CRM, lifecycle, or retention marketing role, preferably with a subscription product
- Email and Mobile Channel expertise: Launching SMS & Push Notifications. Creating, executing and optimizing email and mobile campaigns
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and mobile customer engagement platforms like Braze, Airship, etc.
- Experience reporting on campaigns, gleaning insights, and doing data-based optimizations
- Understanding of AB/MVT testing
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities!
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, that enable strong cross-functional partnerships
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to distill, synthesize and draw conclusions from diverse data sources
- Self-motivated, team-player
- Experience working with a subscription-based product preferred
Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
Zoom Interview Questions:
- What is your previous experience?
- Why do you want to work at Zoom?
- Tell me about a time you failed. Why Zoom?
- Where does your interest in marketing come from?
- Tell me about yourself. What do you know about the position?
Leave a Reply