Here are 9 part-time, non-phone work from home jobs with no experience needed!
1. Social Media Agent
As a LiveWorld Social Media Agent, you can get paid to moderate online communities and respond to social media comments.
They prefer experience, but it is not required.
You can get paid up to around $28/hour with this job, according to Glassdoor.
Telescribe at ScribeAmerica
ScribeAmerica is a medical scribe program for doctors, hospitals, etc.
Here, you can work from home as a Telescribe, which includes accompanying a healthcare provider into patient examination rooms remotely from home in order to transcribe the patient’s history, physical exam findings, consultations, labs, X-rays, and other evaluations, as stated by the provider, directly into the medical record.
So, you're essentially doing data entry work for physicians.
What's nice is this job usually doesn't require experience or any kind of healthcare background.
They do prefer that you can type at least 50 WPM though.
As far as pay, you'll earn around $20 per hour.
Remote Medical Scribe at Forward
Forward specializes in primary care focused on your long-term health, with top-rated doctors supported by technology.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Drive the technology behind a completely new primary care experience. We’ve traded in notepads and keyboards for human conversation and real-time collaboration between doctor and patient.
- Generate comprehensive medical records to optimize doctor time and enable robust, 24/7 care for our members.
- Gain valuable clinical experience working alongside world-class doctors in delivering patient-centered, comprehensive primary care services in a concierge-style model.
- You'll have the flexibility to work remotely from the comfort of your own home.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Responsible. You take ownership for your work, and you operate with a high level of ownership, confidentiality, and attention to detail.
- Tech savvy. You have strong technology intuition with exceptional typing speed and accuracy.
- Constantly improving. You are quick to pick up new skills, tools, and operational processes, and relentlessly competitive to improve performance with them.
- Reliable. You have a track record of met SLAs or quotas, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Calm under pressure. When the pressure to perform increases, you bring a calm head and a positive attitude.
- Passionate about healthcare and helping people. Educational or professional experience in healthcare, medicine, and life sciences a big plus.
- Articulate. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Looking to work 20+ hours per week.
3. Search Evaluation
Search Quality Rater at Welocalize
Welocalize is a localization and translation company that has lot of part-time work from home jobs with very few requirements to apply.
One to look for is the Search Quality Rater.
Here's what you do with this position:
“In this position, you will use your unique gifts of understanding people's intentions to improve the online search engine experience. Our main goal for this project is to develop and augment AI data.
To put it more plainly, you will provide subjective and objective ratings based on project rules and conventions.”
According to Glassdoor, this position could pay as much as $35/hour.
Ads Quality Rater at WeLocalize
WeLocalize is a company that specializes in multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages.
Here, you can find part-time jobs like the Ads Quality Rater where you can earn as much as $23/hour (according to Glassdoor).
With this job, you will “provide subjective and objective ratings for advertisements based on project rules and conventions.”
You'll usually need either a bachelor's degree OR equivalent professional work experience to apply.
Content Reviewer at Gaggle
Gaggle is a safe classroom learning management system for K-12 education.
Here you can get a fairly easy job as a Content Reviewer working part-time.
You'll make between $10-$11 per hour and will be tasked with monitoring and analyzing student activity to identify potentially inappropriate usage including words, phrases, statements, and images.
This position doesn't require job-specific experience.
5. Data Entry
Data Entry Jobs Listed by Robert Half
Robert Half is a staffing agency that specializes in accounting and finance work.
They have listings for all sorts of work-from-home data entry positions in the U.S.
Typically, you can earn between $15 and $30 per hour with these data entry jobs as well.
Many of them don't even require experience or a degree to apply.
At TranscribeMe, you can get paid to turn audio files into text.
All you have to do is listen and type.
You can earn $15-$22/audio hour as a beginner and earn as much as $60-$70+/hour for more advanced jobs.
You can work when you want, there is no experience required, and you'll be paid via PayPal.
At Rev, you can get paid up to $120/audio hour to translate subtitles for videos.
You can also earn up to $60/audio hour to do captions for videos or basica transcription work.
You get to set your own schedule, get paid via PayPal, and pick your projects.
8. Graphic Design
At 99designs, you can get paid up to around $31/hour or more, according to Glassdoor.
This is a site where you can work as a part-time graphic designer making things like t-shirts, logos, book covers, labels, and many other types of designs.
They have two main ways you get jobs:
- Win contests for best design
- Get hired directly to do work for a client
Either way, you can get paid very well here because 99designs is known for being a site that attracts wealthier clients that want the highest quality designs.
9. Voice Writer
At sites like 3Play Media, you can get paid to be a Voice Writer that respeaks what a presenter is saying in a live stream.
You respeak was is being said into a software that auto-generates captions for the video.
This way, people who can't hear the presentation for whatever reason can read along, even though it is live.
According to Glassdoor, you could make around $27/hour doing work like this for 3Play Media.
Also, check out: