Here is a $34-$54/hour non-phone work from home job at Zillow with almost no experience & no degree needed.
Content and Quality Support Specialist, Rentals at Zillow
Zillow is a property website where you can buy, sell and rent real estate.
About the role
We are searching for a Content and Quality Support Specialist to join our team. You will be collaborating with Legal and Development teams to ensure that the customer facing content is of the highest standard across all of our national brands: Zillow, Trulia, and HotPads. In addition to this, you will also be working with real estate professionals, consumers, and fellow ZG employees to ensure we have the highest quality listings for our users.
This includes the chance to:
- Be the primary expert of the Zillow Content management tool
- Maintain and update the content of system based on Legal updates
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of the product content by reviewing, editing and proofreading
- Complete ownership of communication with all collaborators on achievements
- Responsible for identifying new features and system enhancements
- Maintaining brand consistency and protecting the customer experience
- Work with other members of the team to fine-tune and build internal and external policies
- Support quality operational processes and a team committed to building trust in Zillow
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role.In California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City and Washington the standard base pay range for this role is $34.30 – $54.70 Hourly. This base pay range is specific to California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City and Washington and may not be applicable to other locations.In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location.
Who you are
- You have prior working experience with Content Management System (Admin tools, Internal tools, Basic Boolean logic.)
- Ability to break down big tasks into smaller manageable tasks
- Ability to creatively solve problems
- Ability to pick up new technologies
- Ability to operate autonomously and communicate across multiple teams
- Preferred prior knowledge of Zendesk
- Preferred Prior knowledge of Graphs/Trees
- Preferred Understanding legal terms and law hierarchy around leases
- Must exhibit high degree of ownership and accountability
- Time management and organizational expert
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment with quick turnarounds
Zillow Interview Questions:
- What is your experience when dealing with miscommunication?
- How can you contribute value to our team?
- Tell me about a time where you didn’t know what to do.?
- Give me an example of a failure you had?
- Asked to explain my background and how it would be in line with the position.
Leave a Reply