In this video, you will learn how to start a YouTube channel without being on camera using 9 different ways.
Many people want to start a YouTube channel these days to not only share their knowledge, skills or entertain but to make money as well.
Some channels like Pewdiepie make millions of dollars so many people now want to get a piece of the pie themselves. The problem is, good video equipment and editing software can be expensive.
On top of that, we have those times when we constantly judge the way we look or feel like others are doing the same.
Because of this, it can be a little scary talking in front of a camera when thousands of people will see you online.
Luckily, you can make a lot of money on YouTube and start a channel without having to worry about any of that. I'll show you your best options.
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
YouTube channel examples mentioned
- Justin Bryant (my channel)
- Tim Ferriss (Podcast playlist)
- Tiger Productions
- Fun Toys Collector Disney Toys Review
Helpful Resources and tutorials mentioned
- Easy Video Suite
- Record Clips of PC Games
- How to use game streaming in the Xbox app on Windows 10
- Clip Studio Paint (Manga Studio) Comic Illustration Software
- How to Make a Lyric Video for YouTube
- Movavi Video Editor
- Copyright on YouTube
- The highest YouTube earner of 2014 made nearly $5 million just by opening Disney toy packages