Here are some $17-$27/hour worldwide, work-from-home, data entry jobs with little or no experience required!
Data Enrichment Agent at Bold Business
Bold Business is a media and technology services business.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for reviewing and completing Enrichment Tasks as defined and trained by the client
- Primary work will be application data entry, vendor resource verifications, board certifications, and following up with various state boards for statuses
- Responsible for timely and quality execution of tasks
- At least 6 months call center experience
- Strong command of the English Language both oral and written
- Must be highly trainable, pro-active, and has initiative
- Capable of working from home with strong internet connectivity.
- Willing to start working immediately.
- Ability to work with international teams where team members are in different locations and belong to different cultures.
Provider Data Services Specialist, International at CVS Health
CVS Health is a healthcare company that owns CVS Pharmacy, CVS Caremark, and Aetna.
What you'll do:
The individual must be a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work well independently as well as working with others internally and externally with great communication skill.
He/she must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and can easily adapt to change.
He/she will be responsible for maintaining Provider Data (demographics) for all network and non-network providers and maintenance associated with projects.
Also responsible to ensures all provider information is accurately recorded and maintained to provide for proper reimbursement and member access (i.e., directory listings).
Maintains departments TAT for production of International provider loads in multiple systems.
The typical pay range for this role is:
– Strong Organizational skills with demonstrated ability to
balance multiple priorities.
– Strong Communication, critical thinking, problem resolution
and interpersonal skills.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
– Knowledge of Aetna International Provider Data Systems
– Knowledge of EPDB,PRMS, Smart Front End (SFE)
– Associate degree or equivalent work experience.
Also, check out: