Here are 4 work-from-home jobs that pay you $18 per hour.
Let me know what you think, ask me a question, or suggest something I cover in the future in the comments below!
1. Data Associate, Alexa Data Services at Amazon
At this job, you can get paid to do typing work that involves transcription, text annotation, and data analysis.
- Proficiency in written and verbal English
- Experience with business software
2. Customer Service and Inbound Sales Rep at VIPdesk
This is a part-time, online job at a customer support services company.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years customer service experience
- Able to type at least 35 WPM (Test your typing speed here)
- No Mac computers
3. Virtual Assistant at Belay Solutions
Do tasks like data entry, scheduling appointments, responding to email, etc. as a Virtual Assistant at Belay Solutions. This job is part-time.
- Bachelor’s Degree and experience working remotely preferred
- At least 5 years’ experience in an administrative support role
- Mac or PC Computer (including webcam) with minimum 1.0ghz dual core processor, 8gb, and the most recent version of MS Office installed (all programs; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
4. Support Specialist at Magoosh
This is a part-time job at a Test-Prep website. You'll get paid $18.50/hour to start and work 15-20 hours per week.
- You have great writing skills with an empathetic, friendly style.
- You're located in the U.S.