Here are some remote work from home jobs urgently hiring with no experience or degree required!
Membership Sales at Forward
We’re quickly expanding our member base, and looking to bring on a motivated professional to support our growth efforts. In this remote Sales Agent role, you will be responsible for calling and messaging potential members after they have expressed an interest in joining Forward. This position is integral in scaling Forward’s ability to reach new members, grow its impact and take steps toward the company's mission of providing high quality healthcare to a billion people across the globe.
*We are currently not hiring residents of CA, and non-US residents*
What You'll Do:
- Help reach the sales and growth objectives that are critical to the success of the company
- Engage with prospective members over the phone and via text messages
- Build trust of potential members by showing genuine concern for the well-being of the person
- Understand potential members' unmet needs, and show how a Forward membership can be the solution
- Convey the value of the Forward membership efficiently and handle potential objections to sign up new members over the phone
- Flexible. This is a 100% remote position, with the expectation of a minimum 15 hours per week and no cap on the maximum hours worked. Weekend and weekly night shifts, along with shifts during business hours, are available.
- Independent. You will have the ability to build your own schedule to your liking, subject to shift availability. You will also be responsible for meeting the sales objectives set by the Growth team.
- A strong communicator. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Competitive and driven. You are passionate about innovating to reach your goals and will do whatever it takes to achieve them.
- Persuasive. You’re a good listener, you’re prepared for every conversation, and you know when and how to be persistent.
- Personable. You easily establish relationships, develop rapport with a variety of people, and can confidently ask for the close.
- Agile. You are excited about improving our processes, and you adapt quickly to feedback and new training modules as we expand our offerings and services.
- Passionate about helping people. Experience in a call center, customer service, or sales role is a big plus.
Internet: You must have wired or wifi connectivity, with download speed minimum of 5.0 Mbps and upload speed minimum of 3.0 Mbps
Mobile device: You will need to install a few programs on a personal phone or tablet for authentication purposes. This device should be running Android iOS 8+ or iOS 12+
Computer: You need to provide your own laptop or desktop with a monitor capable of displaying 1920 x 1080 pixels, and a sound card installed for use with speakers or headphones. Your device should meet the following requirements:
ChromeOS: Intel Pentium
Non-ChromeOS: Apple M1, Intel i3, AMD Ryzen, or better
ChromeOS: 4GB of RAM or better
Non-ChromeOS: 6 GB of RAM or better
ChromeOS: no minimum
Windows 10 or better
Google Chrome (latest version), Safari (latest version), or Internet Explorer 11
Customer Service at Foundever
There are different types of insurance jobs here with slightly different pay and requirements.
Most of these jobs pay $15-$20/hour or so and don't require experience or a degree.
Here's an example job that is available:
- Pay: $14-$18/hr
- Full-time remote positions available
- 100% Paid Professional Training
- Health Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Employee discounts
- Referral bonuses
- Everbetter wellness program
- Internal Mobility (84% of our managers are promoted within)
- Personal benefits of working from home include saving time, money, and the environment
- Computer provided (you will need to provide the monitor, VGA cord, and USB headset)
- Interact with customers, clients, insurance carriers and internal sources to provide coverage information and provide policy recommendations where necessary
- Complete a variety of day-to-day client service transactions, including policy endorsements, certificates, binders, cancellations or other necessary tasks as needed
- Complete carrier certifications to obtain “Ready to Sell Status” for multiple insurance providers
- Weekly review of quality standards, metrics, and performance
- Ability to complete pre-licensing courses and pass the applicable state exam and background screenings by state.
- Organized self-starter who is dedicated to studying on their own and comfortable in a continuous-learning environment
- Must be 18+ years of age
- High school diploma (or GED equivalent)
- Must pass a background check and drug screening
- Foundever requires a dedicated quiet work environment free of distractions during working and training hours, this includes pets, telephone or other household members.