Here are 5 different work from home jobs you can do without a traditional interview to apply!
They also can pay between $30 and $41/hour!
Transcription at 3Play Media
At 3Play Media, people claim to have earned an average of $21-$32/hour doing transcription work.
For this, you just type what is being said in an audio or video file into text form.
They have this work available for both English and Spanish speakers.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent command of English grammar and punctuation
- Proficiency with internet research and reference resources
- Ability to manage projects, work independently, and closely follow instructions
- Must be at least 18 years old
Graphic Design at 99designs
According to Glassdoor, people claim they've earned $22-$33/hour online as a Graphic Designer at 99designs.
Here, you can get paid to design logos, packaging, websites, book covers and many other things.
You can take part in contests where the winner gets paid or have clients approach you directly.
99designs keeps 5-15% as a platform fee for working as a freelancer here.
You'll want to have solid skills at graphic design or prompting AI for this type of work.
Proofreading at ProofreadingServices.com
According to ProofreadingServices.com, you can earn $19-$46/hour as a Proofreader on their platform.
Here's what they say:
“Thank you for your interest in applying for an at-home proofreading position with ProofreadingServices.com. We hire part-time and full-time proofreaders who demonstrate superlative proofreading and editing skills. You are welcome to apply from any country.
Here are some of the benefits of working for ProofreadingServices.com:
- Competitive pay ranging from USD 19 to 46 per hour depending on turnaround time, with the highest pay for the most urgent deadlines
- Flexible hours (work when you want, right from your living room, in any time zone)
- Great colleagues (connect with some of the world’s top English proofreaders)”
Translation at Blend
According to people on Glassdoor, people have earned $29-$52/hour doing Translation work at Blend.
Here, you can doing Translation or Voice Acting work at home from anywhere in the world.
You can also apply without an interview and schedule your own hours!
For Translation work, obviously, you'll need to be multilingual.
For Voice Acting, you will need to submit samples of voices you would do for commercials, audiobook narration, and other types of voice work.
Data Analyst at Telus International
According to Glassdoor, you can earn $33-$52/hour as a Data Analyst at Telus International.
This job is also available in many different countries around the world.
On top of that, Telus International typically hires for jobs like these using an assessment instead of a typical interview process.
Here is an example of a job description for the Data Analyst:
We are hiring freelance English speaking Online Data Analysts for a project aimed at improving the content and quality of digital maps, which are used by millions of users globally. The job would suit someone who is detail-oriented, likes doing research and has a good knowledge of national and local geography.
This is a freelance position on a flexible schedule – you can work in your own time whenever work is available. You will be completing research and evaluation tasks in a web-based environment, eg verifying and comparing data, determining the relevance and accuracy of information. You will be provided with guidelines for each task, which need to be followed. The project offers a variety of tasks, and work is paid per task.
- Full Professional Proficiency in English
- You must be living in United States of America for the last 2 consecutive years
- Ability to follow guidelines and do research online using search engines, online maps and website information
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in USA
- Being open to work across a diverse set of Task Types (e.g. Maps, News, Audio tasks, Relevance)
- Applicants must be 18 years or over.
Working on this project will require you to go through a standard recruitment process (including passing an open book assessment). This is a long-term project and your work will occasionally be subject to quality assurance checks.