Check out these $250/day easy, no experience work-from-home jobs with a free Apple laptop & equipment.
It's the Customer Experience Associate at Peerspace.
Peerspace is a peer-to-peer marketplace for booking space for events, meetings and productions.
Customer Experience Associate at Peerspace
What you'll do:
- Provide friendly and efficient service to Peerspace hosts and guests to make sure they have a seamless, no-hassle booking experience
- Identify and execute on opportunities to surprise and delight our hosts and guests
- You will serve as a first point of contact for onboarding hosts or recommending locations and services to guests
- Engage customers thoughtfully and professionally via existing and support channels (phone, email, live chat, etc.)
- Drive improvements in the customer experience and our internal workflow
- A passion for problem solving, interacting with customers, and teaching best practices to others on the team
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfort in prioritizing across potentially competing opportunities / demands
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University
Qualities they're looking for:
- Analytical skills, detail-oriented, able to help customers solve problems.
- Work independently, a fast learner in an unstructured environment.
- Organized, goal-oriented.
- Excited to join as an early employee.
- Helpful, energetic, ambitious, positive.
- Competitive salary with employee stock options and access to 401k and FSA/HSA
- Medical coverage subsidized by Peerspace
- Dental, vision, and disability coverage provided at no cost
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation and sick days
- $500 annual professional development allowance
- 20% discount on all Peerspace booking
- Apple laptop, 4K display, and stipend to setup home office
- Monthly cell phone and internet credit
- Coworking membership (in lieu of home office)
- Quarterly in-person offsites and events for all team members (in Peerspace locations, of course)
Also, check out: