Table of Contents:
1. Quality Assurance Specialist at Above Lending
Above Lending is a financial services company.
What you'll do:
- Perform quality assurance monitoring for all departments within call center including Operations, Enrollments, Customer Success and Settlements Teams
- Identify areas requiring room for improvement
- Evaluate customer interactions (via phone, social media, email, chat, etc), then develop metrics for excellence to measure performance
- Create and track accurate timely quality-monitoring reports
- Protect and implement appropriate controls and processes for organizational growth including ongoing protocol for testing controls
- Communicate detailed feedback and consistent follow up with all teams
- Recommend policy and procedure changes based on quality monitoring observations
- Update relevant departments providing any changes required for all manuals, tools, and other written resources
- Stay current with contemporary technology trends/concepts and best practices
- Special projects assigned as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related QA experience
- 1-3 years QA experience (preferred)
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to interact within all levels or the organization
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability in being an effective team player providing proactive solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to ensuring integrity and ability to manage highly confidential information with professionalism and tact
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental and vision programs
- Generous personal time-off
- 401(K) match
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
2. Temporary Specialists, Quality Assurance at TTEC
What you'll do:
- Pinpoint areas of improvement through monitoring calls for customer satisfaction and client requirements
- Use your thorough knowledge and understanding of client specific call and product knowledge requirements to prepare reports
- Bring your time management and organizational skills to manage multiple, complex, on‐going tasks
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months or more of customer service and call center experience
- Understanding, interpreting, and manipulating data for reporting
3. Quality Assurance Operations Manager at Community Phone
Community Phone is a landline phone service for homes and businesses that doesn't require internet.
You know sales and you know systems. You cannot stand for anything less than high-quality customer interactions. You know how to measure, and create systems that help you continually take yourself out of the process, and put those evolving pieces into the system. You are a builder at your core, and love a complex challenge with lots of moving pieces.
What You’ll Do (Before You Build Your Team)
Monitor inbound & outbound calls & chats, and evaluate agents' performance on quality of service; create reports using the (evolving) quality score for every rep, as well as highlighting potential areas for improvement
Monitor calls and chats, and own the associated CRM & Billing System hygiene, and overall data quality related to sales
Provide actionable insight (to management, and reps) on what impacts sales and what impacts churn
Conduct at least one one-hour, live, 1-1, coaching & shadowing sessions per week with each rep, to improve the performance of reps, and deliver feedback and training
Train new reps on the product, pricing, script, and systems
Track performance on a team and individual level
4. Quality Assurance Specialist at Alpine
Alpine is a Contractor-grade furnaces, heaters, air conditioners and indoor air quality products for residential, commercial and industrial use.
What you'll do:
- Review inbound and outbound calls for teams for quality assurance according to our metrics
- Research account activity to ensure proper completion, follow up, and communication.
- Review chat logs for team members for quality assurance.
- Audit data and system reports for discrepancies, identifying and reporting anomalies
- Ability to make thoughtful decisions
- Active listening skills
- Appreciation for research
- A good balance of left and right-brained thinking
- Can hold people accountable to high standards
- Strong attention to detail with a precision-mindset
- Must have high-speed internet, a quiet workspace without family or pets in the room and a back-up plan for power or internet outages (we provide all computer and headset equipment)
- Competitive compensation
- Group health insurance including health savings account; dental and vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Work-from-home position
- All computer equipment provided
5. Quality Assurance Specialist for Online Enrollment at Ancora
Ancora Education provides competitive skills-based training to thousands of students and employees.
Salary Range: $35,000.00 To $45,000.00 Annually
We offer an extensive benefits package after 30 days of full time employment and 2 weeks of paid time of within your first year!!
The Online Enrollment Services Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist (level I) is responsible for listening to and monitoring associate calls for compliance and conformity with Ancora process. As it relates to the financial services function, he/she ensures customer interactions comply with internal quality standards and overall consistency in the delivery of “best-in-class” customer service. The Online Services Quality Assurance QA Specialist supports the overall quality assurance work flow by conducting customer call evaluations and providing feedback to the direct supervisor. The Online Services Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist collects, coordinates, evaluates, and provides call data for coaching, feedback, and reporting.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of Customer Care experience in a Call Center
- 2 years in proprietary education with experience in targeted subject matter being hired for such as Financial Aid, Student Services, and/or Admissions.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 or more years of experience in Call Center Quality Assurance
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
-Superior knowledge/experience with the Online programs and administration
-Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a self-managed environment
-Knowledge of Google Docs and Internal systems
-Ability to prioritize and quickly resolve issues.
-Ability to process multiple types of information, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, and/or make judgments about moving from one task to another based on their importance.
-Superior verbal and written communication skills
I. Sets Call Quality Standards
-Participates in the development and improvement of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
-Performs live and recorded call monitoring and provides performance data to management teams.
II. Monitors Calls and Provides Feedback to Direct Supervisors
-Monitors phone calls to ensure agents/advisors are in compliance with Ancora Education’s policies and expectations
-Provides feedback to direct supervisors.
-Participates in call calibration sessions.
III. Collects, Maintains and Reports on Relevant Data
-Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at individual level.
-Maintains database and spreadsheets to measure and track departmental metrics
IV. Follows Compliance Policy and Procedure
-Complies with all State, Department of Education and accreditation regulations
-Adheres to all company policies and procedures
At Humanatic, you can get paid to review customer service calls as an independent contractor.
This means you can set your own schedule and work when you want.
Here you get paid up to $4.50/hour via PayPal.
Obviously not the highest paying job in the world, but it is more flexible and lets you apply from lots of countries around the world where PayPal is accepted.
Also, check out: