Quality Assurance Specialist at IMA Group
IMA Group specializes in providing high-quality medical, psychological and speech and language evaluations.
What you'll do:
- Act as a liaison between insurance adjuster and provider to resole report conflicts, addendums and clarifications in accordance with NYS WCB Guidelines.
- Prepare report with appropriate report carbon copies and WCB required headings prior to doctor review/signature.
- Review reports prior to doctor signature against insurance referral to ensure that all requests are addressed and report is internally consistent with IMA and WCB Guidelines.
- Follow-up with doctor's for status and signature to ensure that NYS WCB timeframes are met.
- Review outstanding reports lists, charts pending dictation and charts pending doctor signature again to ensure timeliness in accordance with NYS WCB Guidelines.
- Resolve any problems with submission or reports to insurance carrier.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Work overtime as required.
- Required High school or GED equivalent.
- Preferred Background in medical terminology. Two-year college or business school program related to medical or legal field. LPN Preferrable.
- Required Background in medical terminology and report processing.
- Preferred Two years experience with in claims environment as LPN. Experience in Workers' Compensation, No-Fault, Claims or Disability insurance.
The IMA Group offers a fantastic benefits package which includes Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401k with employer contributions, LTD, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance and ADD. We offer a market competitive salary with a flexible schedule and limited weekend hours. Employees will also receive an Annual Performance Review at the end of each calendar year.
Also, check out: