Here are some remote jobs with no experience needed where you listen to calls and read messages!
Quality Assurance Specialist at Alpine Home Air
In this position, you will help our teams achieve consistent service that ‘wows' our customers by reviewing customer interactions, holding the team accountable to high performance standards, and providing coaching. You will grade interactions with customers to determine if customers received genuinely helpful service. Your call and chat reviews will help our team improve through feedback and accountability. Your assessments and helpful comments will allow team members to grow and thrive within their roles and will help give our customers a consistently exceptional experience.
- Review inbound and outbound calls for teams for quality assurance according to our metrics
- Review chat logs for team members for quality assurance.
- Provide coaching to individuals and/or team based on call/chat reviews
This is a fully remote position. It is not a flex-time position – it is consistent dedicated work during scheduled hours.
- Ability to make thoughtful decisions
- Active listening skills
- Appreciation for research
- A good balance of left and right-brained thinking
- Can hold people accountable to high standards
- Strong attention to detail with a precision-mindset
- Must have high-speed internet, a quiet workspace without family or pets in the room and a back-up plan for power or internet outages (we provide all computer and headset equipment)
- Competitive compensation, DOE
- Group health insurance plus health savings account, 401k, paid time off, paid holidays, life insurance, short-term disability and more
- Paid educational and professional development training
- Work-from-home (remote)
- All computer equipment and training are provided
Call Center operations – Quality Assurance Analyst at ClearCaptions
What you will do:
- Work independently with little daily oversight or supervision. Must exercise sound business judgment in matters that directly affect the company’s compliance with FCC regulations.
- Assist in design, development and implementation of advanced tools with regards to a national and international quality assurance program.
- Work collaboratively and with decision making power inter-departmentally (and with employer’s customers) on various projects.
- Write test scripts, perform mock test calls, and remotely monitor calls.
- Evaluate calls via Remote Monitor/Scripted Calls/Recorded Calls.
- Discern meaning from listening to a variety of accents, regional dialects and areas of knowledge.
- Participate in calibration sessions for call center staff.
- Provide feedback to team and call center team leaders and managers.
- Subject Matter Expert on quality tools.
- Plan, implement, and/or participate in calibration/QA activities.
- Analyze data to identify patterns, trends, anomalies, create reports, and interpret/explain data and to solve problems.
- Set your own schedules and meet deadlines on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to meet business/team/individual goals (non-adherence based scheduling).
- May be required to use personal, independent judgment and discretion in matters directly impacting agents’ employment status. These matters include but are not limited to quality and SLA standards, programs and procedures run in the call centers, matters of FCC compliance as well as confidentiality and ethics.
- Must support the business 24/7 which will regularly involve duties outside of their regular work hours. Primary business hours are M-F; however, some activities may be required outside of normal business hours.
- Use independent judgment to implement improvement programs with various subcontractor companies which impact ClearCaptions.
- May provide oversight and implement procedures for recruitment and hiring activities of the subcontractor call centers.
The kind of people we look for:
- Versatile people who thrive on variety and challenge.
- Excited about working in a fast-paced environment.
- Innate problem solvers who want to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture.
- Takes initiative, pushes boundaries, motivated to innovate.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Direct work experience in quality assurance preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Office 365 products. Intermediate knowledge of Excel preferred, including the ability to extract raw data from multiple sources to create reports.
- Excellent English language written and oral communications skills.
- Experience with the following is a plus:
- Captioning, Customer Service, Sales, Technical Support
- Process innovation and documentation production
- Knowledge of or previous experience with Salesforce software
Employees may experience the following physical demands for extended periods of time: Employees may experience the following physical demands for extended periods of time:
- Sitting, standing, and walking (95-100%).
- Keyboarding (70-90%)
- Viewing computer monitor, tablet, and cell phone requiring close vision (70-90%).
100% Remote: Work environment is primarily indoors at home, customer or vendor site, or other business meeting venue, exposure to all types of weather and temperature conditions during travel, and exposure to hazardous driving and traffic conditions. Travel (up to 5%) may include overnight and out-of-state travel.
$22.00/hr to $26.46/hr with consideration to experience and geographical location. Please see www.clearcaptions.com/careers for an overview of our generous benefits program.
At Humanatic, you can create your own schedule and get paid to listen to/review phone calls from clients.
You can get paid weekly via PayPal.
The downside is you only get paid up to $4.50/hour, so it's best as a side hustle and shouldn't be relied on for a full-time income.
Leave a Reply