Check out these easy $270/day work-from-home jobs sending text messages & emails online:
Look for the Customer & Technical Support Specialist positions at Knack.
Knack is a site that helps with online database building without code.
Technical Support Specialist at Knack
What you'll do:
- You’ll become an expert in how our product works and provide direct support to our Support team.
- You’ll investigate escalated technical issues and leverage internal resources and tools to resolve those issues. You’ll use CLI tools to trace logs, make network requests, and run internal utilities.
- You’ll reproduce bugs and translate them into bug reports. You’ll also manage an issue backlog in Jira and help prioritize the work for our Engineering team.
- You’ll assist with migrations and work with the Engineering team to identify solutions for reducing app complexity for customers.
- You’ll create internal team resources and tools to help more quickly troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Tenacious. You. do. not. quit. The gnarlier the problem, the better. You see everything as a resource to help you solve problems, and you’re not afraid to use them.
- Detail-oriented. You'll search network requests and track activity logs all to find that obscure detail that cracks the case. You’ll need to give engineers precise instructions to replicate an issue. You find the needle in the haystack and jump back in for more.
- Eats complexity for breakfast. You’re only comfortable when you’re thrown in the deep end. Knack is a complex product with open-ended user flows. Anything can happen and often does. No problem will be the same, and you’ll see something new every day.
- An excellent written communicator. You can break down complex topics or issues into easy-to-understand steps.
- Always on the lookout for ways to improve things. You enjoy finding ways to make things easier, more efficient, less frustrating for your team (and yourself). You’re also willing to advocate for and to implement those changes.
- Hungry for meaningful work, and the space to do it. Knack is a complex product in a complex space and the work is extremely challenging – but also deeply rewarding. Knack makes a major impact on the work of thousands of companies and organizations.
- Define your work: find the location, environment, and schedule that is best for your life and work. It's not about separation, it's about optimization. Our only rule is an overlap zone of 11am to 4pm EST.
- Unlimited Paid Vacation: take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. You'll get required days off for birthdays and knackiversaries.
- Paid Corporate Retreats: we get together twice a year at amazing locations to do normal human being things in person. We pay for your flight, lodging, and meals.
- HealthCare: we offer health, vision, and dental, covering 75% of the premium for you and your dependents (spouse + children).
- 401(k): we give you the option to automatically deduct funds from your pay to stash them away for your golden years (currently non-matching, but stay tuned!)
- Equal opportunity: we push everyone to maximize their impact on our product and company–we strongly value all of our people, regardless of title or seniority.
- Family support: we offer a generous paid family leave to welcome any new additions to your family.
- Tech: we provide a top-of-the-line MacBook or PC.
- Long-term growth and learning plans, with regular check-ins to help you level up on what's important to you.
- Have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing, including revenue.
- Use an annual allowance to stay on top of your game with training, classes, conferences, and workshops.
Customer Support Specialist at Knack
What you'll do:
- You’ll guide customers through learning to use Knack and help them to troubleshoot issues through email and our in-app messenger.
- You’ll improve our product by gathering customer feedback and, over time, recognizing patterns and areas where customers are struggling that we need to address.
- You’ll advocate for our customers and work with our product team to help them understand what changes should be prioritized.
- You’ll help improve our knowledge base and other support materials by writing, creating, and updating content, and by making suggestions for new support content.
- You’ll help improve our internal support team resources, including writing canned responses, adding to our internal knowledge base, and making suggestions for improving processes.
- You’ll be the face of the company. Our customers interact with our Success team more than any other team in our company. When our customers think of Knack, they will think of the experiences they have with you.
- You’re patient, empathetic, and enjoy working with customers. You don’t just want to resolve an issue. You get a kick out of making a customer’s day better and putting them at ease.
- You have at least one year of experience in a customer support role for a web-based, technical product and you provided support through email (chat support would be a bonus). You’ve been in the trenches and understand both the incredible value that customer support provides and the work that it takes to give customers a great experience.
- You enjoy solving new problems every day and won't give up if you don't find the answer right away. Our product is very robust and it's not the kind of product that you will learn everything about in a month, year, or 5 years. So if you like challenges and puzzles, keep reading.
- You’re always on the lookout for ways to make things better for customers and you’re willing to advocate for those changes.
- You have excellent written communication skills. You can break down complex topics into easy-to-follow guidance while being friendly and professional.
- You have experience with writing or creating help content (i.e. articles, videos, etc.) and understand best practices for doing so.
- You have a sense of humor, a sense of humility, and take your work much more seriously than you take yourself.
- You are excited about exploring growth and career opportunities within a customer support team.
- You are comfortable advocating for what you need to do your best work.
- You are excited to work in an environment that emphasizes both autonomy and accountability.
- You are totally okay with big swings, wild experiments, and learning through failure.
Same as above.
Also, check out:
Leave a Reply